Hello new weight loss blog :D

poor bonjamina. all hungover :(

well it's time for me to get back to work now. so i'll be a little quiet for the next hour or two.

i have been told that drinking a glass of soda water really helps hangovers, but since you are probably most of the way through yours i don't think it would be worth it. get plenty of water in you woman!!

nearly over. only a couple of hours to go.

and by no means let yourself be dragged into eating unhealthy foodstuffs. it's not that pancakes are unhealthy as such. but they aren't healthy at all!! think of it that way.

abz xx

Soda water... hummm, i shall remember that for next time. Today i have drunk 5 pints of water, 2 cups of tea, a coffee, and a bottle of orange juice... no wonder i am going to the loo every half an hour :S My head is still horrible though! gah.

Pancakes are something that i am not really tempted by, so that's good, at least i have one thing that i am not bothered by :) I am looking forward to watching him cook them and flip them :D

Not sure what i fancy for tea... think i'll just get something out of the freezer, something that doesnt involve much cooking as i soooo cant be bothered. I just want pyjamas and the sofa :)

No he is totally fine, the smelly head! he is just tired as he went to bed after me...

Oh only an hour and 20 minutes :D wooo. And the sun's shining now. I like it. It was still a bit light when i left work last night! yays, spring is coming :)

Noooooo :( Well i have had a totally rubbish day food wise... I've just eaten a Twix! bad bon!!!! gah. And i had crisps with my dinner.... so i feel annoyed with myself. But then at the same time i am not surprised, and it could have been soooo much worse with the way i am feeling today :S But gah. I feel rubbish, I am never drinking before work again, it's too hard to sit here feeling like this and also all the cravings for stodgy unhealthy stuff is unbearable :( I want a fry up, or a pasty...

So yeah, I am rubbish, I had prepared some fresh pineapple and a quorn chicken sandwich for today, i was going to be good, then that all went out of the window cos i drank too much :( I didnt need as much wine as i had, that was extra calories too... blah.

So i feel rubbish even more now... I must be extra, extra good tmw, i will still have my pineapple and sandwich for tmw though, and i bought an apple and orange at lunch time, so that's good planning.

I need something good for tea, perhaps pasta, that would be filling and help with me needing stodgey things... humm today has been rubbish!!

don't fret honey. don't beat yourself up. just keep on with the healthy thing tonight. don't let it get you off track completely.

just keep thinking about that dress :D

abz xx

Thanks Abi :) I did good when I got home, I got a foot long Subway sandwich on the way home and really enjoyed it, then I wasn't tempted by the pancakes! woo. I did really good! They did smell nice too.

Well today I've had Chrunchy Nut Cornflakes so far and a coffee. I have some pineapple and an apple and orange for later, not sure i'll eat them all today, but they are there if i get peckish. Then for dinner I am going to get a jacket potato with beans and cottage cheese :) yum. So i am looking forward to that.

We're going to the Metrocentre tonight to get our fancy dress things, but that means we'll eat out... any suggestions for staying healthy while eating out... I am not sure where we'll go.. either to the Flatbread Cafe, Nando's, Italian place... hummm. There must be healthy options in these places.. like in the Italian i should go for a tomatoey pasta and not a pizza... and Nandos i wont get chips as i side i'll get sweetcorn or mash... So i can try, it shouldn't be hard to eat out!

just choose options that are tomato based, avoid cheese and cream and choose veg or salad instead of chips and you should do just fine :) avoid fried things!!

is good to hear from you this morning :)

abz xx

Ah I have missed you this morning! It's weird when you're not on here...

Yeah there must be healthy options in restaurants... i've just not really looked before, i just go for what I fancy.. but I shall be good and get good things. I am looking forward to going out for a meal, and I shouldn't feel bad about it as long as i think about what I order :)

I am soooo bored today! the day isnt dragging though at least, but i have hardly any work to do so have to work slowly :( I am booooored!!!

salads are a good option, but watch out for creamy dressings!! they are full of fat. olive oil is good for you in moderation though so you could always go for that :)

avoid nachos etc... very bad for you!! :p

you're doing so well hon. i'm so proud. we've both made it to day four without much of a hitch :D

abz xx

oh. and there's just over three weeks until we go dress shopping, and then we can always get them taken in if needs be closer to the time. so keep that goal in mind to keep you on track. i'm keeping mine in mind. i have 15 weeks until my final fitting. aaargh. think i'll wait for 10 and see how i'm going and budget for an emergency cambridge month if needs be!!

abz xx

Well I am getting really excited about this fancy dress do at the weekend, now we have ideas and are thinking about them it's loads of fun :D i just hope we find everything tonight... I've made a list though :D

Arrgh Abi, 3 weeks!! nooo, i'm not gonna have lost a lot in that time surely :S not enough to make a big difference anyway... but yeah we can get it taken in i suppose, my Mum is great at stuff like that, so i could ask her....

I want my arms to be more toned too, think i'll look up some exercises to tone them. They are horrible at the moment!

ha. three weeks is loads of time if you've made big adjustments to your eating habits, which you have. and your mum doesn't need to worry. we'll get it taken in at the place at the bottom of my road. there's this little old man you can see altering things through the window :) my wedding dress is only costing £30 per hem at the wedding shop and think how many layers and fabrics that has!!

so don't worry about it. keep it up though. the deadline will help keep you on the straight and narrow. i have more to lose than you and i'm the bloody bride!! ha.

abz xx

Well I've eaten my jacket pototo with beans and cottage cheese and salad. I really enjoyed it :) So i am full for now, I have some pineapple for later and an apple and orange, but will see how hungry I am later :) I am happy with myself today :D yays.

3 weeks is a while i suppose, i just want some scales to know I am making a difference... but I shall get some tmw, so digital ones as i find it hard reading the others accuratly.

Ahhh that's good that you know somewhere to get the dress altered, excellent! :) TBH i hope it does need altering, I want to be slimmer between March and July...

Well the drama on the radio this afternoon is really good, so I am going to concentrate on that and actually do some work! :)

Gah it's always this time of day that I crave a chocolate bar. One with my afternoon coffee/ cup of tea.... argh!

But I have some pineapple in the fridge, that's sweet and nice, soooo i shall have that... i still want to moan though, a Kit Kat would be nice right now as a pick me up. Oh well, the more days I go without the easier it'll get....

Right I'm going to make a drink... can't decide whether to have tea or cofee.. humm. Oh you know what! I have some hot chocolate in my locker!! jackpot! there is my chocolate craving :D :D excellent, this is a good tip for the future afternoons i thinks.

Well I really enjoyed my fresh pineapple :) it caused quite a stir with my work friends too who sit around me, they liked the smell :) It was really refreshing, so that was good.

Can you tell I am bored... I am posting every time i eat... ha.

Well the sun is shining, it looks lovely coming through the window, i wanna be outside! We're going around the Metrocentre after work too, that's not outside :( Oh well, it is still cold with the wind. Ok now I am talking about the weather!!

I am going to read something on Wikipedia. Something history related i think.. I want to go back in time for the afternoon :D

Argh I am hungry again! it's crazy! I have had loads today... I have been awake about 9 hours and in that time i've had cereal, a jacket potato and some pineapple... that should be enough! that's my 2 meals and a snack! Gah. I need to train my stomach. I finish work in an hour then we have shopping to do and then we're eating, so it'll be another 3 hours or so before we have our tea. I think i'll have an apple when i leave in an hour and then that'll do. I can't keep eating every time i am hungry, as i'll be constantly eating, i need to train my body that it doesnt need as much as it is used to and the more i do that the easier it'll be i think.

I am going to get some more water, that might make the feeling go away for another hour :)

Hello Chick!

So glad I found your Diary! hope you are having a good day. Fancy dress sounds like fun - can't wait to see the piccies, make sure you post some!

catch you soon

xxx

hi guys.

those cottage pies are yummy aren't they dee? but they are only 176 cals per half pie so hope you were sharing it :D

abz xx

Back