Hello new weight loss blog :D

Hope you're well lovely.

Hiya Bon - come back soon x

Good morning Bon - Happy Monday - I hope all is well with you x

Yes - where are you Bon? I hope you are ok and will be back with us soon x

Hope that everything's ok. xx

hey guys. bon is just fine. i don't hear from her much these days. she hasn't got the internet at home and can no longer use it much at work so she can't post at the moment. i'm sure she'll be back though :)

abz xx

Thanks for the update Abz - please give her my good wishes x

Hellllllllllloooooo :D

Wow! I didnt realise it had been so long since I was on here! I think about you guys a lot and wonder how you all are and keep thinking I should log in and check up on you. So today i made sure i did, at last!

Nice to see you're all well and smiley :)

I should come on here more often. I just dont get much internet time these days :( still looking for a better job, but i have an appointment with Office Angels on Friday.

I've started some volunteering work each Friday which I am really really enjoying and it's getting me some good experience.

Other than that, it's the same old. Well I am sure i've put on even more weight :S but i refuse to weigh myself and think about it. I know i need to get sorted soon though as it's not good. But yeah, I'll get there.

Looks you're all doing amazingly and enjoying life and all :D woo.

Nice to see you all again :)

Hi Bon, glad you're okay. Good luck for your sppointment on Friday. What happened about your flat? Really is great to see you back xx

Aw thanks Nomad! I have missed you :)

Yeah i am hoping something comes of Office Angels, temping sounds like a good solution since the normal job hunting doesnt seem to be getting me anywhere! If only we didnt need money :(

Ah yeah, I had forgotten about that. That's when i stopped writing on here as we had no internet for about 5 months :( But we live in a lovely little flat right in Newcastle city centre now. It's much nicer than the old flat so it's all a relief really :)

Hope youre having a nice day Nomad? I am staring at the clock til home time! i was late this morning too so dont get an afternoon break :( boo! Oh well, only an hour and a half til home time. It's the science festival here in Newcastle this week too, so we have lots of events planned, including one tonight :)

Have a nice evening! Thanks for the warm welcome back :)

Ooh I remember you going to the science festival last year. Great news on the new flat. I agree that life would be so much easier if we didn't need money!!

Hope work flies by. I left early because I was so tired!! Enjoy your evening out xx

Morning everyone :) aw, it is nice to be back and to have something fun to do on break and lunch times :)

There is a new Like feature now on here too :S Whats the difference with that and the Thanks feature? :S

Well last night was fun, the talk was about digital jewellery. Interesting stuff about necklaces that have bluetooth and react with screens around cities, and lockets that have cameras built in to them and show a digital photo :)

Woo for it being Thursday! I like not working Fridays. Today is being rather slow though. I had to come in early to attend a meeting about a new pay structure :S looks pants if you ask me, ha.

Break time now though, so i shall read what you've all been up to.

Hope youre all having a good day. I saw loads of daffys on the way to work this morning, cheered me up lots :D I love daffys.

Back