Hello new weight loss blog :D

I'm scared to do it AT ALL!!!

well since she hadn't done it for years when i asked her to make one for my birthday the first time, she waited until i'd gone into the kitchen to check on it, crept in hiding behind me, and THEN told me that the blimmin' thing might go bang :D hee. silly bon :D

Hee, morning :)

Yes it is very very scary :( I hate that bit :( but I have tried lots of other ways of making toffee and it's just no where near the same! so exploding tin way it is :S

Well I had a really fun weekend, but didn't do too well food wise really :S not really bad but not really good like I was wanting :(

Friday night we had frozen pizzas as we had a friend over so it was just easy :S but they were less than 10% fat so i am thinking they are much better than take away ones, but still not brilliant.

Then Saturday I had a blueberry muffin and coffee when I met Abi :) and then when I met up with the hen party one of them had made a chocolate cake and it would just of been rude to not try it! and it was sooo delicious :D and then we went out for Italian food. I did try to get the healthier thing of the 3 things I fancied to eat, and I couldn't drink cos of my tablets, so the hidden calories in wine were avoided :)

Then Sunday I had left over pizza that Jamie had got the night before while I was away :S He'd saved me half :S bless him but I've told him not too again! ha.

Soooo I didn't do too well :S and there was no exercise :S oh dear. So tonight needs to be Wii Fit night and I shall do quorn sausages, veg and mashed potato. So that's my plan.

As for lunch... I am thinking jacket potato again... I fancy something warm as it's chilly again today. I might see what soup Prett have actually... I've just had rice crispies though so am not hungry at all yet :)

Okie, that's it for my update :)

oooh. quorn bangers and mash. i love those quorn bangers :D and gravy :D om nommy nom. i really want them for my lunch now!! ha. can you microwave quorn bangers?? hee.

abz xx

Ha :) Yeah i love the quorn sausages :) I prefer them to the Linda Macartney ones as they taste too greasy to me :S but Jamie prefers them, esh.

Humm I am not sure if you can microwave them... not sure they'd take too nice if you could even :S You might have to have them when you get home like me :) or you could pop up to Newcastle for tea? if you can spare a good few hours to get here :S gah wish you lived closer.

if i had the money babes i'd be there all the time for your lasagne :) om nom nom :D

i still haven't managed to buy sweet potatoes so i may attempt to do that and have a baked one with tuna tonight :) i love baked sweet potato :)

Ah yes, I need to try them baked... I do like them boiled and mashed... am intriged as the skin would go crispy... hummm. I must try :) What would go with them then? My favourite filling is cottage cheese... would that go with them, or beans?

i have no clue babes. you'll just have to try. you can't have them with tuna of course, but that seemed strange the first time i tried it but was actually yummy, but different... they are great just with butter too :)

This thread is very foody today - making me feel hungry x

Good morning Bon - have a lovely day x

Thanks Gemstone :) Yeah we do tend to talk about food a lot :S I think it's cos I use this diary as a place of writing what i eat really, so i can keep a record.

Well I had a good nights sleep last night, so am feeling well today :) I get to leave an hour early too as I am going for a cuppa with my boss :) so the day should seem shorter :D

Well I went on the Wii Fit last night :D wooooo. I had a chat with Jamie saying how I was so fed up of feeling so huge and I seem to be getting bigger and not smaller :S it's causing problems with my back and clothes fitting :( so he was lovely and reasured me and now he's properly joining me with the healthy eating as he wants to lose his little bit of a belly too. He was meant to be joining me before but since his new job he's been suggesting pizzas and bought a big bag of Nic - Naks for his lunches :S so it's all been temptation! so we're being good now.

He asked me to buy lots of fruit from the market today, so we can have that in our packed lunches, and he's gonna get some hummus and cottage cheese and some healthy sandwich fillers for us. We need to eat less cheese, I think we eat well other than cheese really...

So yeah, I am feeling more smiley today then :) It seems more fun when he's joining in and we went on the Wii Fit together last night which is way more fun :) So we shall try and do that most nights.

So that's all good :) I am well and truly in the zone :D

glad to hear of your zonage my dear :D i just had a humongous jacket potato. do you think i could borrow some of your vibes? :D

abz xx

Morning. I am back in today, so here I am :)

Well I've lost 4 lbs :D wooo. So that's exciting! I am going in the right direction at last. I am going to make sure i do the Wii Fit more as I can tell when i haven't done it for awhile as the exercises seem that bit harder :S the jog nearly killed me last week, but now I am finding it easier. So I am all smiley.

Hope everyone is ok and has had a nice week. Nearly the weekend now :)

That's fantastic Bon. Well done you x

Back