Hello new weight loss blog :D

NO! Don't be greedy Abz x

Too dam right - you can't have all the biccies - that's not fair x

Hehe you two are funny!

But it's my tea party and I say no biccies!! Sooo help yourself to some raspberries or strawberries :) Or I could pop out and get some Snack a Jacks as I know Abz loves them :)

Why thank you Hostess with the Mostess x

she really is very good gem. she makes fabulous lasagne as i learned recently. and brilliant breakfasts :D

oh gem. wait until you have her banoffi pie!! she's renowned amongst even my friends for it :D my birthday became quite the event :D especially if bon was coming :D

Hey hey :) aw I've not been around today :( been away from my computer so I missed chatting :(

Hehe, you've made me want banoffi pie now Abi!! oh no! I can't I'm being good :( Humm might make for Christmas or something as a treat... I'll save you both a slice :D

Hope you've had a good day :) Well I am finishing work now, so off home I shall go :) I shall check in tomorrow morning :)

Morning Bon (and Abz). Love banoffi pie x

it's amazing gem. although she did tell me (after it was already bubbling away in the kitchen) that there was a possibility a tin of condensed milk might explode all over the place.... so i'm thinking of getting some riot gear in before she comes over to make it again :D

Morning :D

LOL Abi, yeah that is the problem with making it... the exploding tin... very dangerous :S And come to think of it I've never made it in my own kitchen! ha, I always make it at Mum and Dads and then yours... I wonder why...

I had a brilliant evening last night :D was the best play ever! and then we got to chat to the cast :D wow! I wanna go and see it again tonight!

How is everyone this morning?

i'm getting more and more drowsy by the minute, ha. i'm thinking a real cup of tea may be required before too long...

Ah.... Bon - you make it that way do you - I've never had the nerve to do that. It gives great results doesn't it x

Back