Hello new weight loss blog :D

hey there honey!! took me ages to find your diary. you've been neglecting it!!

thank you so much. you were a fab bridesmaid and you looked fantastic!!

love you.

abz xx

Well I am back into it, ha. I am so up and down :S but i am tired of feeling as huge as a whale and that isn't gonna change unless I do something about it!!

I keep forcing myself to look at myself in the full length mirror, that is doing wonders for making me eat right!! :(

Well i've had a good week :D although the last 2 days and today I have had an excessive amount of salad :S so my tummy is not happy and I don't feel like i have much energy... as nice as salad is it's not good for every day... but I was trying to use it up really.

So tonight pasta is on the menu :) and I'll do a jacket potato with beans for lunch tomorrow i am thinking.

OH had a job interview today :S so I've been a nervous wreck all day... have calmed down a bit now though. Although he wants wine tonight... it was my suggestion as a reward, but I am thinking of the calories :S

I have done a lot of exercise the past 2 weekends :) I have enjoyed it so much! it's nice to have energy again. We went on holiday to the Lakes and went fell walking :D I was soooo proud of myself when I got to the top of the huuuge hill :D go me :D and then last weekend we were out 6 hours walking along Jesmond Dene and Heaton park, and then Saltwell park the next day, so my legs were acheing but it was a nice feeling :) So I am happy with me for that :)

This weekend we are going to lots of events for this Heritage weekend in Newcastle, so that'll be lots of walking too. I haven't been on the Wii fit for awhile... mainly cos I am worried about how much I actually weigh now :S my loose skirt was definatly tight when i went to wear it yesterday :( :( :(

And I am going back to see my family in 3 weeks and Mum always critises my weight, so I need to make sure i am lighter... So I am determined and proud that I am in the zone again :)

So here's to losing about 4 stone :S god that sounds depressing :( But imagine how i'll feel then :D wooo.

Well I am pleased with me :D Okie so Jamie wanted frozen pizza for tea, but it was only 7% fat so i don't think i did bad since I've had a few good days now. I had a bottle of wine too :S oops, sweet rose wine too :S oh no :( but i enjoyed every mouth ful so I am still happy.

I need to get on the Wii Fit though... although we are doing lots of walking this weekend. But my posture is starting to get bad again and the Wii Fit really helps me with that...

So today I have a muller rice for breakfast, and 2 breadbuns with quorn chicken and tomato and a yoghurt :) very good. Not sure what we'll have for tea, perhaps pasta as we haven't had that for ages :)

2 people sat near me are having crisps for breakfast and I am not even tempted! i don't want the greasy things as I am starting to feel better :D woooo.

I want to be thin now! i wish it worked over night :(

Well I am still happy with myself, I am doing good in the way that I will think of a healthy alternative and have that instead kinda thing.

I did lots of jacket potatoes to warm up for over the weekend, and Jamie had cheese and beans with his, whereas I had cottage cheese and beans :) and a sliced tomato once, yum :) So i like that i am just going for the healthy alternative, there is plenty of choice even for a skint veggie. Living near the market and a tesco helps :) I want to make sure it's just a lifestyle change i am doing. Occasionally I want to allow myself cheese potatoes but only when i am maintaining my weight and not trying to lose it.

I did have a mini Toblarone bar over the weekend :S I was seriously PMT-y this weekend, sooo moody! so that cheered me up and I was back on track after, so am happy with that.

We took a quiche out with us for a picnic while out at this Heritage weekend, so I had a quarter of that and then just waited til we got home to get something else, I remember thinking how nice it was that i wasn't thinking about food, my mind was occupied with the fun things we were doing so I wasn't thinking about the next meal and just grabbed something when we could. I loved that feeling.

Sitting at work bored all day really does make me think about food a lot... But I have something to occupy my mind now as one of these history talks was at the library about old books and she showed us how to access these online, so I have been reading the first history book of Newcastle from 1649, it's really interesting and it's keeping me occupied. That is what i need, to not be bored or i turn to the snack machine...

I also did a big fry up on Sunday morning, but I was really proud at how healthy it was. It should be called a grill up really... I did a potato waffle, quorn sausages, mushrooms and a tomato under the grill, and then did poached eggs and dry toast and baked beans. So all good :D it was yummy too :)

So what have I had today. I had a plum and muller rice for breakfast, and then an egg sandwich and some cheese snack a jacks for lunch. Am stuffed, so am not worried about snacking this afternoon. I have 2 plums if i wanna anyway. Not sure what we'll have for tea... we have plenty in.

We did a lot of walking all over Newcastle this weekend. And I am gonna go on the Wii Fit tonight. I've started walking home really quickly too, not running but walking fast to get my heart racing a bit and to be out of breath, every little helps :) The next thing would be to get the stairs up to the office instead of the lift... but I am always late at the moment both on a morning and coming back from lunch, oops.

I really should measure myself too, I want to see a difference as that'll be sooo rewarding :D

Hello!!! i knew you had a diary somewhere and now I've found you!!! ha ha ha you cannot escape me now!

I find that measuring alongside weighing gives me a truer picture of losses, some months I've found I've lost very little, but the measurements say otherwise. I only measure once a month, otherwise I get too hung up on what the tape measure says (much like I do if I weigh myself everyday)

catch you soon

xxxx

Aw hi! Nice to see you on my diary :) I haven't been updating it that much but now I am in the zone I shall keep it up :)

Thanks for popping by!

And yeah... I think that measureing will help and give me more of an idea of what I am losing. Still haven't though... I'll try and remember to do it tonight :)

Well I had a good day yesterday :) I am liking feeling like this, it has cheered me up no end as instead of just feeling down and rubbish about how I look I now think about how it is going to change and each day I shall look nicer... I know it doesnt really work like that, but logically it does...

I also went on the Wii Fit last night! I hadn't been on for 42 days so it shouted at me! and I thought i would have put loads on, but I had lost 1lb :D in 42 days! wooo! hehe. I am still obese though :S but I've set a new goal on there to lose 2lbs in 2 weeks. The goals i've set myself before just havent worked as its been for months in the future, i think that's where i am goign wrong, i need to do a week at a time... I can't wait to see what it says when i achieve my goal as so far I havent :S

We had pasta for tea with quorn pieces and sweetcorn. I did have a bit of cheese on it though :S after saying i was good at avoiding it :S oops. I have brought some leftover in a lunchbox today and that hasnt cheese on it, so i do feel bad but not too bad...

I was up half an hour early today too! so I had time to go to the shop on the way here and bought some milk :) So i had Shreddies with sweetner on for breakfast. I am still full! and not dying for lunch time! wow! So i have milk for the week now and can continue with this breakfast idea :)

So I am happy with me, good eating and exerciseing :D I shall go on the wii fit again tonight too, it was sooo hard last night :S even the stretching ones i found really hard as i am not used to them anymore :( and the short jog nearly killed me! when before i could do the long one fine :S oops. So i shall get back into it.

Right I am off to check the rest of the forum, see how everyone is :)

hey babes. you are doing SO well. could you kick me up the arse now please? because i have gained so much weight, am the size of a house and feel pants about it. and i am afraid you will get a bit of a shock when you see me because i'm so much bigger than i was at my wedding :( *sniff*

Oi don't be daft! I am sure you are not!! Overall you have still lost looooads of weight you know! so think of that, you don't think of the overall picture very often :( Am sure you'll get onto it, you're doing better each day with swapping for the healthier option, that's all you need to do :)

Although I am annoyed with myself as yesterday when I got home I had a toblerone bar :( gah. So i had 2 chocolate bars yesterday!! 2!!! argh!! i am soooo bad with chocolate, it is my total weakness and I am not sure what to do about it :S I am going for the chocolate milkshake idea for this afternoon... hope that works!

We had nice noodles last night for tea :) Jamie cooked :) so that was yum. Today I have had shreddies, and I brought in 2 egg salad sandwiches in the hope that 2 will fill me up more and stop me eating :S ha. I also have some snack a jacks and yoghurts... so plenty of good choices! Now i MUST avoid the snack machine!

Gah and I didn't go on the Wii Fit last night, which is another reason i feel so pants today :( i really wanted to but then we had lots of stuff to do for Jamie's interview today... and then we were hungry so made tea, and then I couldnt have gone on it as i was so full :S so gah.

I MUST go on it tonight, or i'll feel even more rubbish :S I need to get back into it as i was so shocked with how hard i found even the stretching...

Sooo here's to another day! It helps that I am not really thinking about food though, am feeling way too sick and nervous about Jamie's interview! ha.

well i think i need to get out and walk more. true, in leeds there aren't many pretty walks, but at the weekends i need to make more of an effort to get out and go places. even if it's just sauntering around the park for a couple of hours, it's still a couple of hours!! and i need to go swimming again :)

Yeah I know what you mean... it's too easy to stay in doors in pyjamas for me :) I love doing that :D but then when I do motivate myself and get to the park or just walk to the Baltic and back I feel so much better and enjoy my day more as i've done something...

And of course it's all good exercise :)

Wooo :D well Jamie got the job :D which is a huuuge relief! we had a lovely evening last night celebrating :) We were celebrating my all clear properly too, as he was made redundant the day after my all clear, so at last we can feel good about life :D

So my head is suffering a bit today :S and i think the diet is gonna go out of the window today as i need grease :S I am going for a Greggs cheese pasty in a mo :S oh dear! but they are so good at helping hangovers.

I did ok yesterday though, I had some malteasers and then all the wine :S but apart from that i was pleased with me.

So it's nearly the weekend :D that's when i find it hardest to diet really, as the kitchen is just there and we havent a set lunch time :S

Buuut hopefully Abi and Thomas are coming to visit :D so i shall make a lasagne and get some veg in for a stir fry. Go us :D

Okie I am off for that pasty :S ha.

Right, well i am back on track :D I had a decent week last week, not brilliant, but good enough. And this week is a new week :D Jamie's started his new job so life's working out well and I feel happier and that's the best mood to be in to diet :)

I've had a toasted teacake for breakfast and have 2 wraps for dinner, and an apple as a snack. So that's all good.

I need to get on the wii fit too... have been making more exercisey choices... like the other day when we were in town we decided to walk home even though we were tired and wanted to get a taxi... so woo. I shall get on the wii fit tonight, Jamie wont be home til about an hour after me so i can get the tidying up done and dinners for tomorrow made and then i'll get the wii fit on :)

Well i am knackered today, so it'll be a coffee oriented day i think. I am off for one now :)

hey babes. sounds like you've been having a fabulous week :D well done :)

looking forward to seeing you on saturday :D

Well I am doing ok :) i still think i could be doing better though... yesterday I seemed to be hungry alllll day again :S and that was hard :( but i managed to resist the snack machine (only cos i had no change!)

What did I eat yesterday then... a toasted teacake - ok that's not brilliant :( but i've eaten them all now so wont buy any more. Then 2 breadbuns for lunch and some Shapers crisps from boots, and a choc bar from Boots which was 10% fat so i am pleased with that. For tea i had a bean burger and beans :)

I still need to do more exercise, haven't been on the Wii fit yet...

Sooo today. Right I've had 2 coffees and a slice of toast. Lunch I haven't brought with me, so I think i'll get a jacket potatoe seems the weather for them :) And I wanna make some vegetable soup :) Think i'll do that for the weekend. I am really craving cottage pie too :D have been for about a week, so i need to make one of them soon... I need some Quorn mince and a pototoe masher first though...

Ok well nothing to report really. Am feeling fatter and fatter each day really :( which is helping me eat better though :) so that's the main thing :)

oooh, jacket potato!! i may have to get one of those. with tuna on it :D omnommynom :D

i was thinking about sweet potato as well today. i might get myself some of those. i love sweet potatoes :D

Ha ha - made it over here! Surprise Surprise - it's me x

Back