Hello new weight loss blog :D

Hiya Bon, you're welcome and no less than you deserve. You are an inspiration too and make me feel guilty. Loving the attitude towards losing the stone for the fell walking. Maybe I should aim for that too? We could encourage each other then.

Well done on the good eating for the last couple of days and resisting the kit kat for breakfast.

Hope you're having a lovely evening and have a great weekend xx

I think you have come a long way since that trip last year and all that has happened has only made you stronger. As Nomad said, you are an inspiration - I'm sure you can make it happen if you want it enough x

Heya! Just had a mooch through what I missed.

Well done for picking yourself back up and sorting everything with your diet out, very good stuff. Really inspirational actually.
Your August goal seems like a good idea, workign towards being able to do more of something you enjoy.

Hope everything continues to look up :)

Hiya just had a nose at your dairy, your doing well keep at it hun and you will get there. I am on day 4 after trying to get started for 4 months and not even getting past day 1. Kepp up the good work <3 xxx

hey babes. sorry i've been awol too. i'm here momentarily :)

good for you for getting back in the game. i have been living on biscuits, cake and banana sandwiches for about a fortnight now, ha. need to get my arse in gear as i'm all flobbledy. and using izzy as an excuse is only going to make me more flobbledy!! i can't join slimming world again until izzy is six weeks old and i can't be bothered to do it alone so i'm just going to have to make slightly better choices.

think we are going off to kirkstall abbey after the midwives and we may get a salad from mozzas on the way. not the healthiest of things but at least it may have a nutrient or two in it :)

abz xx

Hi Abz x

Evenin' Bon - hope you are well x

Aw thanks guys :) you're all so lovely and say such kind things :) These old habits of mine are hard to break and it's reassuring knowing that I am not alone.

I definatly need to get myself sorted about this as it is really making me unhappy at the moment and I am moping about it quite a lot :( which is never good.

My problem at the moment seems to be alcohol, we've been having way too much wine and cider lately :S and then that makes me nibble after my tea and then the next morning I need something stodgy to make my tummy feel better :( But after tonight (we're going to a sciencey cocktail night) we're not having any more til Saturday night, so that's something! We did promise that we would just have wine on a Saturday night and no more in the week, but we seem to have gotten into old habbits and I feel the worse for it. So I am going to put my foot down and be adament that we're just having wine on Saturdays. My weekly treat.

Food wise... well I haven't been too bad really, I am making more of the right choices but I am not being perfect like I should be being.

It's pay day on Friday so I plan to get a Wii Fit and then go to Marks and Spencers for healthy food with the calories written on :S I am getting too lazy at adding up the calories in the things I cook, so simple idea to get me back in to it is to buy these things where it's done already. So that's the plan!

So thanks guys, I am feeling better about things and I know this is hard so a wobble here and there is allowed.

Nomad - lets do it!! that August bank holiday is our goal! I need to become fitter for then as I will just be soooo upset with myself and really not enjoy my holiday away if i am even more unfit than last year :S That bank holiday will be gloriously sunny and our moods will be that of achievement :D :D we can do it :D

Gemstone - Thank you for the kind words. I do agree that I have come a long way in that year and the right attitude is mostly there so at least I am closer in that sense!

Pink - Yes I do think my Fell walking goal is a good one, when I am craving a chocolate bar or that second helping of dinner I can think of how embarrased and upset I will be trying to get up that hill! Thanks for popping by :)

Tasha - Hi, nice to meet you :) thanks for saying hello. I hope that you're well, well done on taking the plunge this isn't an easy journey but it's a rewarding one.

Abi - Hello :) nice to hear from you. Aw I am sure Izzy is growing fast! A walk around Kirstall Abbey sounds so wonderful :) and yes it's all about the right choices isn't it, that makes a big difference. Cant wait to come see you soon :)

So here's to the new motivated me :D

Hiya Bon, lovely to hear you so up beat. I know what you mean about the alcohol and you're right, we do feel so much better without it.

August Bank holiday here we go then!!!

I bet you can't wait to get another Wii fit. Which day will you be doing weigh in? I'd better go and tart up my signature to keep track xx

Right Nomad :) we're all set :D hehe.

I think I shall have Friday as my weigh in day then. I haven't weighed myself since before my birthday and I know there's gonna be a lot of damage :( :( So I want til then to do well and then hopefully it wont be too much of a gain this Friday, and then in the afternoon I'll get on me new Wii Fit! hee.

Cos I was thinking that as well as losing this belly I need to put up my fitness so i can get up these fells :S So exercise is gonna be important. So I shall walk to and from work each day and not get the bus at all. It is only a 15 minute journey but sometimes when I have shopping it's easier to get the bus :S i am lazy... So I won't do that anymore. So half an hour each day and then 3 times a week on the Wii Fit is my plan.

And only alcohol at weekends! that is a must!

I went to Waitrose at lunch time and got some low calorie salads and veggie dips and olives and that, so I feel better knowing I have tasty but low calorie choices for lunch and dinners til pay day :)

Soooo here we go. I will get back in to this, we can do it :)

We sure can Bon! You are sounding very positive.

I can't walk to and from work, it's 15 miles so by the time I get there, it will be time to come home!! I must make sure I get to the gym more often.

My weigh in is Tuesday evening so we will be a bit out of synch but that's no worries :)

I'm liking the new motivated YOU Bon - it's good too that you and Nomad have a common goal.

If you are Friday weighing you could join our Friday Girls group and report your losses by Sunday. For a bit of fun we award the balloon to the biggest loser of the week - this week it was a 2lb loss so it's well doable. They're another friendly bunch to give support - I'll post the link x

http://www.minimins.com/weekly-weigh/92734-friday-girls-121.html

Morning everyone :)

Well I had a good day yesterday, yay, am pleased with myself :) Although we did go to this cocktail evening last night :S But it was a one off event and it was very interesting and we enjoyed it, so never mind about the calories!

So I am into it again today :D I have had me cereal for brekkie, and I brought in 2 quorn chicken salad sandwiches for lunch and some melon for the afternoon :) so that's all good. Not sure about tea but we have plenty in the cupboards so i can choose a healthy option.

My OH is being very supportive too so that's brilliant, he doesn't need to lose any himself but he still wants to be healthy and fit, so am getting this Wii Fit on Friday and also we'll start walking to more places and just drinking on weekends :)

Nomad - how are you doing? Ah yeah a 15 mile walk to work isn't really possible! ha! so forget that!! :) but there are simple things like taking the stairs and stuff which we can aim for :) and of course you like going to the gym :) so no worries there.

Gemstone - thank you :) I posted on the Friday forum, although maybe it's a little early as i need to weigh myself this Friday and then see if i've lost the Friday after :) but it'll be nice to chat to everyone and see how people are doing :) a good motivation idea, thanks.

So new motivated me, woo. I feel much better when i am thinking like this, it just makes me miserable knowing I am not doing anything to prevent diabetes and all the other nastys that come with being overweight, so this is a step in the right direction :)

Hope everyone's having a good day :)

Oh no, oh no! someone at work is leaving today so they've brought in loads of treats! donuts, crisps, chocolate :( all just there in the kitchen for the taking! whhhhhy is there always a hurdle :(

Soooo I have thought about this now and I am going to get just 1 chocolate from the Cadbury Heroes box, I've looked and they are 51 calories each, so that's it. No donuts!

So I'll have one of them with my afternoon coffee and that'll be my treat for the day, not that I feel I deserve a treat just yet :S

I MUST resist!!

Hiya Bon, well done on just having the one Hero. I'm leaving on Friday so will be bringing in cakes and things. I did once bring in carrots sticks, pepper sticks, toms etc but it didn't go down too well so I thought I won't waste my time and money this time and I'll just get a few cakey bits. I don't have to eat them - well not all of them anyway!

I know what you mean about feeling better for just thinking like this, long may it last!!

Well done on the food for today and I'm sure you'll be fine for tea with lots of healthy options in the cupboard. That's great that OH is being supportive too, that really helps. I did think about cycling the 15 miles but haven't quite attempted it yet!!!

Enjoy your afternoon xx

Heya lovely, glad you're doing so well :)
oo what kind of coctail night? sounds good to me.
51 cals in those teeny little bars? that's madness! I found out that a bag of iced gems has 98cals, which isnt too bad as they're a bit more substantial than those hero do-dahs; and it's good fot when you get sweet cravings.
Hope everything continues to look up :)

Hope you picked with care at the goodies Bon x

Morning everyone :) thanks for the kind words of motivation :D I am well and truly in the zone :D yays! am feeling much happier with myself now my head's getting more sorted about this again. I hope it lasts this time :S

So yeah, I had a good weekend :D We went to the fair on Saturday and I managed to avoid the smell of chips and donuts, and all the candy floss and sweets that were there! wooo. I did however have a little cinder toffee :S but I am not worried about that, it was a treat and the amount of walking about I did that day i thought I deserved a little :)

We did have wine but I compensated food wise for this and am pleased with myself for this.

Well i had a check up at the hospital on Friday and once again i was told that if I didn't do something about my overweightness then it would be surprising if I lived to the age of 80 without getting dieabetes :( mainly cos it runs in the family :S so this is another wake up call.... if that's not good motivation then i dont know what is!!!

We bought a Wii Fit on Friday too :) yays. And I weighed in at 14 stone 13 :S Although I am happy with that as i thought i would have gone back into the 15 stones again, so it was a relief, and now I am aiming to get to 13 stone 13 :D that's still a lot bigger than i wanted to be when I go to the Lakes but it's all I can aim for realistically, so a stone off in 9 weeks, I can do it!

So how is everyone else doing? I shall check people's diaries now :)

Hiya Bon, sounds like you've had a good weekend and well done on the food. A treat never hurt anyone. I've had several of them this weekend :-(

Hope you're having a good day xx

ps - even though I haven't done too well this weekend I'm still on for the stone by August bank holiday x

Heya, glad you had a fun weekend :) Balancing out treats with exercise is fine, so no worries there.
Hope the Wii fit helps, lemme know how it goes, I'm always intreged by those.
x

Back