Hello new weight loss blog :D

Hiya Bon, sounds like you are doing well with the food which is brilliant.

Hope you are enjoying your lay in and you have a great time in the Lakes. Just think of all the walking you'll be doing and eating healthy, you'll have lost by the time you come back xx

Hi Bon,

Hope you are feeling happy today, and that you have had a good sleep in! Sun not shining here- rain, wind, frost, and snow to 400m- winters last gasp I hope.
I reckon ten pounds in two months is hard but do-able. Good luck!

RAWRR lol. Hello, sorry I've missed so much, especially as you've been down. Glad to see you're doing better though :)

Your sisters sounds really supportive, that's nice. Good stuff about the recipe too. I do like getting new healthy recipes. Lol about the nephew! Ha, all boys that age are like that! It's like the de-evolve back to being cavemen or something.

Gah, the temptation of people eating that nuaghty stuff all around you, well done for being so strong about it! That's what did me in this week, watching all of my family eating load of tasty things. Oh well.

Hope that you enjoy the lakes, it'll be beautiful I'm sure, you should put some piks up on here so we can all be hideously jealous, lol.

Best wishes huni.

Hi everyone :) thanks for the messages, sorry I couldn't properly Thank everyone but it wouldn't let me :( it's been too long since i've been on here i think :S

Wellllll how was everyone's long weekend?

I had a lovely time in the Lake District :) really enjoyed getting away and being outdoors so much. We did a lot of walking :D the main walk was on Sunday where we walked around a lake in Ennerdale, was about 10 miles it was :D annnnnd I managed to get to the top of this hill that was really steep and i was bright red trying to get up it! was very tiring but the view from the top was amazing! only took me about 40 minutes to get up it so I (and everyone else :D) was really impressed with me! yays. We're gonna go up a proper mountain next time, they think I could manage it if we took our time and spent all day there :) yays. So i am looking forward to that.

I definatly feel better in myself for achieving that and I do feel fitter than i did last year :)

Was lovely to be in the countryside too and the weather was glorious :D We stayed on the coast so we had a nice walk along the beach one evening, Saturday we went into Keswick and went to the Pencil Museum and a museum that has loads of famous cars in it like Herbbie, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mr Beans car, Back to the Future car... I remember going when i was little but there were some new ones this time, like the Harry Potter flying car :D hee.

We went for a couple of meals out, but me and Jamie shared meals so we were godo with calories. His Dad and step Mum aren't as healthy as I remember them and they kept trying to give us cakes and chocolates and desserts :S oh well, we were good at resisting and I am pleased with myself and did well I think :) So i am hoping for a loss this Friday!

We came home yesterday and it's back to reality at work today, sigh. Am really starting to hate it here :S but i plan to work on applying for some more jobs then i'll feel better since i am actually doing something about it.

It's lovely and sunny again too :) Hope everyone is well, I shall go and check people's diaries now then :)

Oh, Bon's back! Sounds like a great long weekend, and I am so pleased that you could notice an increase in your fitness levels. You are fantastic, go you! Hope your day at work doesn't drag too much darling.

Thanks guys :) it was a nice little holiday and I am pleased my health and fitness is improving :) Can't wait for next year now! Jamie was saying that i'd love the views and being up above everything when we climb up a mountain :)

Well I had a brilliant day yesterday food wise, I did chopped mushrooms, peppers, cherry tomatoes and halumi cheese under the grill and then put them in pittas :) was yum and very healthy. Then I had a hot chocolate for 40 calories later on to get rid of my sweet craving. So it's nice being in the zone again, I really want to see a loss soon!

Today i've had a plum for breakfast and a coffee. I haven't brought in any lunch, but I plan to go to Boots as they label the calories well on their food. Then it's soup for tea :)

It's Friday tomorrow, woo, so yeah I am going on the Wii Fit as soon as i get up, and then I'm at the doctors, then I am job hunting. So I am hoping for a producitve day. There's lots of house work to do, sigh, but that'll wait as I want to get on the Wii Fit and job hunt, that's a bigger priority since I seem to have been away for so many Fridays lately.

Well today at work we're having a trip out to see this new office we're relocating to. It does seem a nice enough office, it's just the location is so rubbish, it'll take me an hour to get to work now instead of 10 minutes, plus it's free me walking in and now it's gonna be £44 a month for a Metro pass, plus £1 a day for the shuttle bus, sigh. I'll see what it's like this afternoon anyway.

Oh well, it's only a job! I am too smiley about my improved health and also we have some fun weekends planned :) that's more important to me :D

Hope everyone's having a good day today?

Hiya Bon, glad you had such a great weekend and brilliant that you could notice a difference in your fitness levels. Is it tomorrow that you weigh in?

Hope the day passes quickly and you enjoy your productive day off tomorrow xx

Thanks Nomad,

Argh I hadn't realised that it was tomorrow I am weighing myself :( scary! But yeah I usually go by what the Wii Fit says my weight is :S So i shall see at 9 tomorrow :S

I have had a good week though so I should be ok :S am still rather nervous though!

Well today is going fast enough, everyone is in a chatty mood and i have some work to do, so it's being a nice day. We're off for this trip out at 3 too so the afternoon should go quickly enough.

Hope everyone else is having a nice day? How's work Nomad? hope you're less tired? did you manage to catch up with some sleep?

Hi Abi, I just read your diary :) aw Izzy is such a cutie!

What you up to today MinusFour?

Work is going quite quickly thanks Bon because it's mad busy which is good. I'm finished at 2.30pm today as I have a client at 3.30pm so that's good.

I shall log on after 9am tomorrow to find out whether you lost and how much :)

Hi Bon,

You sound very pleased about your fitness- go you, yeah, another 12 months and we'll set the world on fire!

I am in book keeping hell! I have spent about 20 hours so far this week- after work- trying to prepare for a visit to the accountant tomorrow morning. The left and right columns do not match! Bugger, bum! My back aches, I've drunk too many cups of tea, I'm snapping at OH, and I haven't even written that list of questions I wanted to ask. (I always forget when I'm there)

Oh well. I have two weeks off from today. Why am I whining? Tomorrow starts with the exciting accountant visit, but gets better with lunch with a friend, and then all night tomorrow I'm going to lie around reading a book. I'm determined to catch up on all this long term paperwork this holiday- you know, (make a good start at least), so my plan is to do a few hours each day, ('cept tomorrow), until we go away on Tuesday, and then hopefully an hour a day on the lap top at some nice cafe should do it.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow morning! I'll have my fingers crossed!

Yay Yay Yay :D I lost 3 pounds :D Am chuffed.

Well I need to get back on the Wii Fit before I have to go out, so I'll have to catch up with you all another day.

Hope you all have a nice weekend :) Take care :)

Thanks Nomad! I am chuffed, and have been smiley all weekend :) Yay my weight's finally going down and I am on to making sure that i lose some each week!

We went to M&S yesterday and got some nice healthy salads and stir fries and things :) yum.

The weekend was good indeed, I was very productive on Friday going on the Wii Fit and writing some covering letters, and then Saturday we spent all day playing our new game :) and then Sunday we went into town to the art gallery and did a bit of shopping.

Not happy about being back at work again today, but i can't complain as I am only working 3 days :D woo.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend? I shall have to check diaries now.

Hiya Bon,

Congratulations on the three pounds, great news! I have been going over and over these lists of figures, trying to get the two columns to match up. At six tonight had only a little difference, but I couldn't help myself, poured over them again, and have found a few more mistakes, some going the wrong way. Now- the actual figure is ok- money going in to the bank, so, I'm going to only tell the accountant about certain mistakes, so that the balance is only a few cents out. I would email it now, except for I can't work out if I need to add, or subtract, the $1.75 to make it balance. (Very tired) Otherwise, I could be going over these figures until Christmas! Have a good day!

Hey guys, sorry I've not been online today :S I have actually been busy at work for a change!

Thanks for the comments, and rep points :) although I am not too sure who that was?? own up so I can thank you!!

MinusFour you seem busy! hope you manage to get the books balanced! that doesn't sound fun at all :S good luck!

Thanks Abz :) I am chuffed :)

Well I've had a brilliant day today food wise, I've been making sure i was hungry before i ate and then had little things. Tonight we're having a mixture of olive bread, olives, peppers, antipasta stuff, sweet potato dip and wasabi and pea dip :D yum! lots of yummy things we got from M&S, so I have enough calories to be able to have 2 bits of olive bread and then lots of the rest :D

Well I hope everyone's ok? and everyone's had a nice day today. It was pouring this morning, but the sun is shining now :) just in time for home time.

Have a nice evening everyone whatever you're up to :)

Hi Bon,

I repped you-currently learning the repping ropes- lesson#4- identify yourself in comment!

Hope you are having a good day! I've had a wonderful one, shopping in Melbourne. Meeting up with step sister tomorrow- marathon gossip planned, and then going north on Friday.

Back