Hello newbie here!

cf70

Hey guys, just started this site in the hope of getting some support because my friends and boyfriend just give me the "you dont need to loose weight" line which isnt very motivational!

Ive recently moved in with my boyfriend and Im finding constant takeaways and sitting in watching tv has made my weight balloon.

Would really like to drop some weight before halloween due to all those scary flesh baring outfits! But overall I would like to lose about 2 stone :(

Hey hunnie, :welcome: to the forums, you've certainly come to the right place for motivation, support and inspiration as we're full of all that here!
I know the feeling of constant takeaways and eating unhealthily, its only too easy to eat and eat then not see the consequences of it until its too late and you've put loads of weight on, I did exactly the same and am now needing to lose 4 stone for my trouble :rolleyes:

Good luck hun and I hope to chat with you soon :) X

Hello I'm new on here too! I know what you mean about nearest and dearest saying that you are ok as you are etc! It doesnt help in the long run and my idea of a good night is a takeaway and a bottle of wine in front of the telly which is going to be a hard habit to break. I tried to really cut back the calories (was meant to be a detox!) the last two days but ended up going to bed really early as I was so hungry so Im going to follow Slimming World plan. Good Luck xx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

welcome to the forum and good luck on your weight loss journey

xoxo

Back