Hello There MY name is Levi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by leviripley, 29 October 2009 Social URL.

1. leviripley

leviripley New Member

Hello there Guys my name is levi i am from UK i am 22 i am 6foot i weight 14 stone/196 Pounds

I have been working out for about 5 months 10 mins weights and 30 mins cardo i have not lost anything and i am eating a normal diet i eat some junk food still but not as much

my arms seem fatter and my legs like all over i have put weight on

i can see muscle def on my arms but thats it really

Please can someone help me

I have doubled my work out time from 30 to 1 hour on cardo and 20 min weights i work out about 3- 5 times a week

Regards

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leviripley

leviripley New Member

i just want to loose weight i want to weigh 11 stone does anyone have any tips

Thank you so much

4. Lozzie Stardust

Lozzie Stardust Fat Geek to Thin Geek

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Muscle weights more than fat, and can bulk you out a bit,the only thing I can think of is cut the junk food out, treat yourself once a week.

but don't go too over board on the exercise! see your GP if you are worried.

5. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You need both diet and exercise to acheive weight loss, it's a double pronged attack! You have to be comitted and it means firstly cutting out the junk, look at every aspect of your diet and see where you can make some changes. If you really want to take charge you could join a slimming club just to get some ideas.
    Secondly you need to look at your exercise, if you're a member of a gym get one of the instructors to work out a plan for you and stick to it. You will build lean muscle which sometimes means a bit of a gain at first but in the long run you will lose more. Good luck!

6. leviripley

leviripley New Member

Thank you so much guys

i will post my results in future see how i get on

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.