Hello There MY name is Levi

leviripley

Hello there Guys my name is levi i am from UK i am 22 i am 6foot i weight 14 stone/196 Pounds

I have been working out for about 5 months 10 mins weights and 30 mins cardo i have not lost anything and i am eating a normal diet i eat some junk food still but not as much

my arms seem fatter and my legs like all over i have put weight on

i can see muscle def on my arms but thats it really

Please can someone help me

I have doubled my work out time from 30 to 1 hour on cardo and 20 min weights i work out about 3- 5 times a week

Regards

Muscle weights more than fat, and can bulk you out a bit,the only thing I can think of is cut the junk food out, treat yourself once a week.

but don't go too over board on the exercise! see your GP if you are worried.

You need both diet and exercise to acheive weight loss, it's a double pronged attack! You have to be comitted and it means firstly cutting out the junk, look at every aspect of your diet and see where you can make some changes. If you really want to take charge you could join a slimming club just to get some ideas.
Secondly you need to look at your exercise, if you're a member of a gym get one of the instructors to work out a plan for you and stick to it. You will build lean muscle which sometimes means a bit of a gain at first but in the long run you will lose more. Good luck!

Back