Hello(waves) I'm starting my adventure

I am just catching up on diaries...

WELL DONE on the 3lb Loss!!! FAB!!
:happy096:

Hi
Sorry not had chance to drop in as hubby is home on a weekend..had a bit of a naughty time last night and had 2 bags of cheese and onion hula hoops whilst watching XFactor..totally my weak point are hula hoops..Had an active day and mowed the front and back lawns..we have an acre at the back and just a petrol mower so was sweating and puffing like a mad woman so hopefully will have burned some cals with that..
Food Diary is:
Breakfast- 3 poached eggs,oven baked mushrooms.and 2 slices ww bread(HEXB)
Lunch- 6 Crackerbread(HEXB) Dairylea Slices(HEXA) and cucumber.
Dinner Quorn Cheddar Cheese & Broccoli Escalope(6 syns) and mushy peas.

Hi
Sorry not had chance to drop in as hubby is home on a weekend..had a bit of a naughty time last night and had 2 bags of cheese and onion hula hoops whilst watching XFactor..totally my weak point are hula hoops..Had an active day and mowed the front and back lawns..we have an acre at the back and just a petrol mower so was sweating and puffing like a mad woman so hopefully will have burned some cals with that..
Food Diary is:
Breakfast- 3 poached eggs,oven baked mushrooms.and 2 slices ww bread(HEXB)
Lunch- 6 Crackerbread(HEXB) Dairylea Slices(HEXA) and cucumber.
Dinner Quorn Cheddar Cheese & Broccoli Escalope(6 syns) and mushy peas.

Just found your diary... you're doing really well. Today is only day 1 for me... hope I can stick to it. I am also not going to class and just using slimming world books and doing it on my lonesome... good luck for the rest of the week :) xx

I found you! :wavey:

I was just reading back through your diary and noticed you said about feeling bloated. When you have pasta do you have white or wholemeal? I always find if I have white pasta (and sometimes even rice) it makes me feel really bloated, even if I only have a little bit. As long as I stick to wholemeal and don't have it too often I don't have a problem :) Might be worth a try, as cutting it out completely might be a bit restricting.

Just went to put the chicken style burgers in the syns online - I couldn't find them, but if you've got a packet with the nutrition info on I can run them throught the syn calculator for you if you like? x

Hi -Can't believe how rubbish im being this week at keeping a diary..Im not sleeping very well and trying to cram in all my daughters playdates this week as my hubby is off work for 2 weeks from next week..Hurrah!!..Which also means i can get back into my gym swim and sauna as he can have the children..really cant wait ..ive missed it so much these school holidays..

I've been good on the plan..switched normal hula hoops to some WW ones i found in poundland and worked them out at 3.5syns if anyone can correct me..?..Being doing well at cutting the carbs out..but tonight ive had some new potatoes as i was ravenous..

Have done loads of walking these last few days so hoping that will have an effect..is there anything free online does anyone know to do with Body Magic?

So my eating diary today is:
Breakfast: Fruit and Fibre (HEXB) and Milk (HEXA)
Lunch: 3 slices of Nimble Bread(HEXB) with Cheese (HEXA),salad cream (2 SYNS),WW Hula Hoops S&V (3.5 syns)
Dinner: 3 Quorn Sausages (2 syns), Boiled new potatoes(free), Mushy Peas(free)

Going to have an early night so im not nibbling as its red rag to a bull when im tired...x

I found you! :wavey:

I was just reading back through your diary and noticed you said about feeling bloated. When you have pasta do you have white or wholemeal? I always find if I have white pasta (and sometimes even rice) it makes me feel really bloated, even if I only have a little bit. As long as I stick to wholemeal and don't have it too often I don't have a problem :) Might be worth a try, as cutting it out completely might be a bit restricting.

Just went to put the chicken style burgers in the syns online - I couldn't find them, but if you've got a packet with the nutrition info on I can run them throught the syn calculator for you if you like? x
Thank you..i will try the wholemeal as im feeling so deprived of carbs.
Ive binned the packaging for the chicken style burgers:( x

Do you mean online as in the SW site or online in general. On the SW site they had info about how to get the body magic awards and some maps of different place so you could pretend you were walking from Lands End.

I think there's an exercise thread on this site but don't know what it's like cos I've never used it.

Or you could talk to Lily in the food diaries section or on mine and Jackies diaries cos she knows about exercise :)

Hello..Been poorly last couple of days..woke up yesterday with raging temperature and laryngitus..Never get ill in the summer so its knocked me off my feet...Sooooo not much to report on the food diary front as ive not really eaten..yesterday i had a bowl of fruit and fibre (HEXB) with Milk (HEXA)..also had a shortbread finger with a cup of tea..need to syn that...today ive had scrambled egg(free with Milk from HEXA) and 2 slices of ww toast (HEXB).
Bit anxious about WI tomorrow as hoping the not eating hasnt gone against me..and ive been taking lots of buttercup syrup to ease my throat..got an awful feeling that may use a fair whack of syns up..eeek.

Awwww... Hope you feel better soon :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well (( drumrolls))) 5.5lb off this week..which im guessing is purely down to me being so poorly.Really happy with that (though still had this stupid 7lb thing in my head)
Still feeling really rough..have my voice back but now have a rotten cough and temp keeps spiking (still no appetite)
Today ive had : Small bowl of fruit & Fibre (HEXB) X Milk (HEXA)
Well done everyone on their losses this week coming on here keeps me mentally focused and Hubby went out and bought me this months slimming world mag so looking forward to settling down and reading that.xx

Aww hope you are soon feeling better sweetie (((hugs))) seem to be alot around at the moment. Charlie is well rough bless her. Not nice.

All you can do when ill is eat what you can cope with. I lost a lot a few weeks ago when ill and put it back on the following two weeks :( depressing eh... I even saw the 15's for a brief glimse but purely cos of illness.

I found green days more palatible when ill for some reason, I guess stodgy and filly comfort sort of foods >

Take care
xxxxxxx

Hello all..popped on to say hello and update my ticker..lost 4lb this week..feel a bit of a cheat with it being through illness but its a loss :)..still not 100% well yet and appetite still hit and miss..and with hubby being at home on his hols for 2 weeks im not getting much chance to get online..

Went away for our wedding anniversary last night for a break from it all..had some retail therapy at Meadow hall-i avoid clothes shops like the plague as it can instantly make me down when i cant walk into a shop and just pick anything..mainly because ive got really big boobs that makes me look much bigger than i am because im only 5ft 3ins tall...so ended up getting some smellies from Lush and a few other non clothes bits and bobs..felt exhausted afterwards and ended up having a light evening meal..tuna salad for me then back at the hotel room im had some carrot sticks and humous that id picked up at supermarket earlier on..

Looking forward to catching up on everyones diaries xx

Well done on your losses, and I am sure it is not all down to being ill, you must be doing something right!
Hope you feel better real soon x

Back