Hello(waves) I'm starting my adventure

Helloo everyone..am having an hour on the lappy whilst hubby is sorting out his dvds (hes OCD with them dont ask..lol).

Feeling much more myself now..hurrah!!!..not been keeping a diary so not to excited about WI tomorrow..not had any naughties as such but been eating a little bit of what ive fancied since getting my taste buds back..so WI in the morning and then back on track...5 weeks to The Overtones..eeeeekk

Actually feel like my shape is changing a little ..tummy is going down...because of my bust size im usually 22/24 top..but just bought a dress for a posh wedding on friday in a 20 ..hope it fits as clock is ticking now..also bought some suck it all in knickers to go underneath..lol.

Now kids are at school again i can start swimming and gym again from monday so realllyyyy looking forward to that and getting some routine in order...hated being ill but actually quite pleased ive got a bit of a headstart on things iykwim..

going to catch up on everyones diaries now for inspiration xx

ps..has anyone tried the mushy pea curry?my friend mentioned it the other day as being free on green ..sounds bizarre but she assures me its delish

ps..has anyone tried the mushy pea curry?my friend mentioned it the other day as being free on green ..sounds bizarre but she assures me its delish

I haven't tried it but one of my friends was talking about it the other day and she said it was lovely x

Glad you're feeling better :)

3 cans of mushy peas
1 can of baked beans
onions and mushrooms (as many as you like)
1 tablespoon of sweetener
curry powder to taste ( i use the schwartz mild curry powder as im not good with spicy foods)
fry light

this is the recipe i've got for it now x

Morning all...

WI in this morning..stayed the same..not too upset..guess its my body evening out..back to keeping a diary from today..and really would like to get another stone off before 15th Oct..obtainable maybe..can only try..

Life is stressful at the mo..ds2 is 12 and in year 8..he was bullied in year 6 by an awful lad in his year..became a recluse..developed motor and vocal tics..and nosebleeds..all anxiety..the lad moved away last year..hallelujah..got my old son back..happy confident and loving school..now the lad is back in the village god knows how or why theyve moved back but its starting again..theyve only been back at comp 4 days and hes been shoving him..trying to belittle him in front of other kids..then last night he tried to provoke him into a fight because he knows my son gets upset and doesnt fight back..im livid..didnt sleep well mulling over it..have run community police this morning and going to speak to the school monday morning..want it stopping now before it escalates again..my poor lad is refusing to go out with his mates in case he starts..the kid is vile..the language..his manner it actually really scares me as i think what if this kid takes a knife into school..he seems obsessed with my son.I watched him at the bus stop on friday and hes watching my lad all the time to see what hes doing..trying to find a week spot..im so angry i want to cry for my son,i felt such an idiot on phone to police as i could feel my voice breaking up and im thinking dont cry dont cry you daft moo..lol..

Im also refusing to let this lead me to the mulitipack of crisps in the cupboard or the biscuit tin..a usual haunt in times of upset and anxiety...x

:hug99: I really feel for you.

Speak to the school as they have a duty of care towards your son. They also need to know what's going on so they can look out for it.

Let's hope that just being aware that adults (teachers and police) know what he's doing will stop him. My son went through something similar. Every time they changed years and had a new teacher the bully thought he'd be able to get away with it again. When they changed schools it got worse and I told the new school all the past history but felt as if they didn't believe me. It was probably cos it was early days at the school and they didn't know either of them and parents of bad kids refuse to believe they are bad. A few weeks later I was walking down the snicket and bully was walking up it. Anyway I did something very naughty. As bully walked past me I pinned him up against the wall and made no end of threats towards him. He was quite cocky and said he was gonna get me done. I just said go ahead but who's gonna believe you. We've never had problems since but I spent a hell of a lot of sleepless nights worrying that I'd made it worse. What I did is so out of character for me cos I don't like confrontation or violence.

I hope they sort this really quickly cos it's awful for both your son and you.

What an awful situation, but as Tilly said, you really must speak to the school, and get their support in this.

is this child back at your son's school sweetie? I wasn't sure if just back in the village or at school?

When my two went through stage of being bullied I found the advise and help I got from Kidscape invaluable they helped me to prepare a good arguement to say to their school and it was fab. I really felt in control of the situation and never looked back

Have a hug :grouphugg: as its a horrible place to be as a parent xxxxx

Hi ladies..been such a long time since i was last on here and i'm going to try and catch up with everyone now i have a little time to myself...

Life has dealt us an awful blow the last few weeks..My mum a week after celebrating her 60th birthday collapsed.We rushed down as soon as my brother phoned and mum was already in ICU.(We live in Lincolnshire and mum lives in Berkshire..)..several weeks along we've now been told mum isn't going to recover..she suffered severe brain damage when her heart stopped and a further blow is that they found advanced breast cancer during a routine scan..we dont know how long she has left,they say it could be weeks or months but as she is now shes in a vegetetive state and as they say she isn't aware we are there..i like to hope she does..
I'm now back home as the children need routine..no1 son has a job which he can't lose as jobs are like gold dust up here and im worried should they be off school any longer then i will get in bother with the education authority..and of course they are going to need more time off when the time comes..

Which brings me back to now..am terrified of being unfit and overweight for my childrens sake..mum has been overweight all her life and im worried this and an inactive lifestyle/stress may have contributed to the cancer as its not hereditary at all in our family..So im off to join the local group on tuesday(if we are still up here) and for mums sake im going to get this weight off and be healthier and total change of lifestyle..I've not WI for weeks now..some weeks ive hardly eaten through stress..others ive lived off take aways..so heaven knows what weight ive gained/lost..all i know is i feel utterly rubbish..

Im the midst of everything that happened i missed my beloved VIP Overtones gig that my initial diet was for..but sure my time will come again and i'll be slimmer still for my photos
xx

So sorry to hear your news, I can't imagine how tough the past few weeks must've been for you.

Well done for making the decision to change your lifestyle now though, it would be so easy to let it slide and wallow, eating junk. You have made the best decision to be there for your family for as long as you can and set a healthy example.

I'm sure your mum knows you are there, it's amazing the things that people pick up on, even when on the surface it seems that they are not responding.

I hope everything gets a little easier for you soon. xx

Awww Hun,

I am sooo sorry for what has happened to your mum. I know no words will offer you any comfort!

Just know we are all here to support you when you are ready to get back on plan.

Thoughts are with you and your family

Xxxxx

Hi sweetie I have a million diaries to catch up on but saw this and a) :bighug: b) welcome back c) take care d) pooo that you didn't get to see the Overtones but wanted to show you the lovely lovely Kally's diary as she went and there are photos :D so thought you might like to see :D http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/216463-kallys-woman-thighs-75.html

I am hoping that link takes you to the page where the photos start

Hope you are okay sweetie xxxxx

Ahh Jackie directed me to your diary by saying there was another toner on the board
and lo and behold its the lovely Charmaine
obviously we already know each other ;) and you've already seen my photo's on FB
and we were all gutted that you missed out and in such sad sad circumstances for you and your lovely family Char
Good luck at your join up meeting and next gig we'll make a pact to be standing there together
looking all slim and fantastic xxx

Back