Hello you lovely people!

Just wanted to say hello!

I have been doing Atkins for 2 weeks now (Induction) and wanted to make it through before joining up in case I fell by the wayside. Your forum has been very helpful and I wanted to say Thanks.

Am following the New book, I had followed the DANDR a few years ago, but find the little extra veg/salad a Godsend.

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening :D

Samantha

Hi Sam & welcome...

How have you been finding induction? I also add in some of the extra veggies from the new book every now & again. x

Welcome aboard!!

Hi Ditzee, and Jiggly!

I have been finding Induction Ok, I am really surprised how my insane hunger pangs died within a few days. I did stick to 20gms a day religiously. I had a couple of MiMs and Flax crackers to help with, you know!

I lost 6 pounds which I am pleased with, thought it may be more but then again my scales are evil!! I mean proper evil, if you move them from one side of the room to the other it shows more than 4 pound difference, lol !

Welcome :), I'm following the new book too x

Hello and welcome

Congratulations on your fantastic loss x

Thanks for the praise :)

I started out 13 Stone exactly (according to my Dr) and now by my scales it is 12 st 8 lb. Would like to get back to 10 Stone 7 lbs. Not as low as I have been but that would be ok by me :)

I must figure out the stats things, lemme go have a looksee. :eek:

hahahah - found it!! Now can see my stats! *learning learning*

Last edited:
hi sam, welcome to the forum!!!!

Welcome to the forum.

I've been saying that scales are "made by the devil" for years now, they completely are evil things!

Hi Sam and welcome to the board and our little forum love. :)

Back