Hello

hi everybody! I spoke to my CD councillor today as im restarting for the hundredth time, have never got past a week before. she suggested i try this forum for a bit of support so im giving it a go - again. Ive got 4 stone to loose and im really going to try this time, hopefully i dont sabotage myself. Love to hear from any new starters too or anyone who knows how to keep it going.:confused::sigh::):):):)

Hello!
I'm a new starter too :) and I'm never one to keep it going past a week either :(
I'm not on any particular diet, just trying my hand at healthy eating and exercise!
Goodluck with your weight loss! Hopefully it will be great for both of us!
:)
Sam
xx

Hi and welcome. You can do it. Look at all the success stories here. Look at the inspirational slide show.

Good luck

Irene xx

Thanks for the encouragement

Hi!
thanks for the encouragement, ive almost made it through day one ;) i'm really determined this time, just need to keep it at. Good luck to you Sam, its really really hard but it will be worth it when we are slim and healthy:) ive started exercising this time so hopefully that will be an incentive too, i m just thinking of all those lovely new clothes....Lovely photos Irene, a good incentive to keep fit and healthy. ive looked at the slideshow, its great

Last edited:
Back