HELLO

Heaven

HI EVERYONE
I am new here i found you by mistake through google!
I joined SW 4 weeks ago and when i joined i was 12stone13and1/2 and weighed lastnight and im 12stone4and1/2 so i have lost 9lb in 4 weeks. I am 5ft4.
I am glad to share this with everyone as i dont really like talking abought my weight to collegues and friends.

Hi Heaven and welcome along!
You are the same start weight as I was when I joined SW and the same height as me too!
Great losses so far, good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Hi heaven, welcome.

Well done on your 9lb loss. I know what you mean about friends and colleagues, it's so welcoming on here and you feel like you can be so open :) my friends and workmates know I'm dieting but I can't really talk about with them, they don't seem to understand especially when I start spraffing about syns and extra easy days!

Good luck!

Hi Heaven and welcome along!
You are the same start weight as I was when I joined SW and the same height as me too!
Great losses so far, good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

O right thats good to know, what do you weigh now and how long did it take you?

I dont actually beleive ive lost this weight when i can buy clothes in the smaller size then i will believe it lol
Saying that my size 16 jeans are now more comfotable and my belt needs to be tightened but still feel big.
Was you a 16 at the begining?
Thanks x

Hi Heaven and welcome!

Well done so far, you're doing really well! I know what you mean about not talking about your weight with friends/colleagues. I'm a bit obsessed with SW and want to talk about it all the time but the people I work with don't get it :)

Good luck!

Hi Heaven, well done on your weight loss so far, and best of luck with the rest of your journey!

I was a very tight size 16, it was when I had to buy some trousers in an 18 that I decided to start!

I now weigh 10 stone and have been at this (my target) weight since July 2008. It took me 14 months to get there but tbh I could have been quicker, I got within a pound of target after 8 months but then went on holiday, gained 5lbs and it then took me 6 months to lose the last 6lbs!

Anyway, it's achievable and I've never felt better.

Have you set your target weight hun?

thanks for welcoming me.

I have to be honest and a big head but i am a briliant cook. lol I cook all sorts of vegi dishes (i dont eat meat) ive been experimenting more lately with the green plan and i look forward to sharing my homemade recipies with you all.

I was a very tight size 16, it was when I had to buy some trousers in an 18 that I decided to start!

I now weigh 10 stone and have been at this (my target) weight since July 2008. It took me 14 months to get there but tbh I could have been quicker, I got within a pound of target after 8 months but then went on holiday, gained 5lbs and it then took me 6 months to lose the last 6lbs!

Anyway, it's achievable and I've never felt better.

Have you set your target weight hun?

WOW well done! thats fantastic.

I havnt been asked by my SW leader to set one yet but its probably going to be the same as you 10 stone. Thats when i felt my best years ago (well 5 years ago) im 24 now and met my partner 5 years ago and had my daughter nearly 2 years ago then a few months ago i realised i weighd more now than i did when i was pregnant with her so knew i had to so somthing about it (and like you with the trousers i had knickers in size 18 and cut the tags tags off them as didnt want my OH to see the size lol)

I feel this is the right time for me to lose weight before it gets out of control and when i put my mind to somthing i try my best.

Ohh sorry for the essay lol x

Hello and welcome! xxx

hello
I am new back here too, I joned here months ago then went into a darkness that I thought I was never going to come out of, I have been at sw for 3 months and lost 17lb so far, I have lots to loose one day at a time now for me x
so welcome

THANKS EVERYONE!
My otherhalf last night told me that you cant really tell that i have lost weight he wasnt saying it to be nasty it was me making him tell me if he can see a difference.
When he says he can see a differance then i will believe it i think 9lb is a big size baby and you should be able to tell but i am just being inpatient lol I just cannot wait to get into a size 12 jeans ive got 2 sizes to go for that so dont think it will happen soon but it i get into a 14 by xmas i will be happy.x

Heaven - people really start to notice when you hit your Club 10, 10% of your body weight lost.

Just remember, you didn't put weight on overnight and you won't lose it overnight but you will get there. It's a long and sometimes painful journey (mentally) but well worth it.

Oh and if you don't get into a size 14 by Xmas then so what? You'll be in one in Jan or Feb or March, but you will get there.

BTW - I am size 10-12 these days yet I couldn't get into a pair of size 14 jeans in a certain shop the other week so size is all relative!

Back