• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello!

Shoegal2

S: 10st4.0lb C: 10st4.0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone,

I though I'd introduce myself as I'm brand-new! I started SW yesterday after borrowing my friend's books and I'm going to WI and joining with her tomorrow night.

It's taking me a while for everything to sink in but so far I am enjoying it - am doing red diet and enjoying filling up on veg, fruit and meat instead of my usual chocs, crisps and biscuits!

I would like to shift a stone - I had twins nearly 3 years ago and have let myself go in the tummy and bum department!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have lots to ask you and I look foward to getting to know you all,

x x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Hello and welcome xxx

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Congratulations on your twins :D I think once you get into the swing off it you can't really go wrong! Its easy once you know it! Just be very organgised.. write everything down :D It helps! And lots of water x

S: 19st1lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5st9lb(29.59%)
Hi, welcome to this wonderful forum, as previously mentioned, planning and plenty of fluids is the way to go. Good luck on your journey.

Foxy1509

S: 17st2.5lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.04%)
Hiya, and congratulations on taking that positive step of joining Slimming World.

Welcome aboard! x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Slimming World 1
Introductions 8
Introductions 1
Introductions 0