• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am going to be joining you all very soon! I have been around the boards for ages lol! I have been messing around for a while, wanting to go back onto CD but £££ and getting to a CDC is a pain:eek:

I haven't yet weighed myself ekk, I lost 3 1/2 stone on CD last year but yep slowly relaxed and now ekkkk

Will update with all my details once I know them. I am starting on Sunday as my packs won't be coming until Saturday (out all day Friday so can't take a delivery) and have put myself on low carb all this week, my head has been pounding:sigh:

look forward to getting to know you all

Emma xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Staff member
Best of luck Emma with Exante!

Look forward to seeing how you do on it compared to CD:)
Hi Emma, hope you get on ok and you soon shake off the headache.
Hiya Berry :) Good luck x
Pack ordered:D so waiting for my email now lol! Off to get hubby's new car today:rolleyes: so have taken a day off to get him there:mad: what a waste in my eyes lol!

Will let you know when its due to arrive (I have blackberry mwwahhhhh)
Hi and welcome!
welcome! i know what you mean about it being a pain to get to a cdc, i like this method much better! although i wish i could go get some of the cd products without buying packs eg water flavouring and mix a mousse x

Wants to shed pounds more
Hi Berry, I was on CD and lost 3.5 stone but was a naughty girl and it went back on - I have switched to exante today, so good luck and lets see how well we do THIS time :-D
hi berryred, im new here too (as you will of seen on my other post!).
so nice to see so many lovely people offering so much support, i am such a weak willed sponge i know i am going ot need it :cry:lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Introductions 5