Hello

Berryred

Gold Member
Hiya:D

I am going to be joining you all very soon! I have been around the boards for ages lol! I have been messing around for a while, wanting to go back onto CD but £££ and getting to a CDC is a pain:eek:

I haven't yet weighed myself ekk, I lost 3 1/2 stone on CD last year but yep slowly relaxed and now ekkkk

Will update with all my details once I know them. I am starting on Sunday as my packs won't be coming until Saturday (out all day Friday so can't take a delivery) and have put myself on low carb all this week, my head has been pounding:sigh:

look forward to getting to know you all

Emma xx

Best of luck Emma with Exante!

Look forward to seeing how you do on it compared to CD:)

Hi Emma, hope you get on ok and you soon shake off the headache.

Welcome to Exante, Berry :) xx

Pack ordered:D so waiting for my email now lol! Off to get hubby's new car today:rolleyes: so have taken a day off to get him there:mad: what a waste in my eyes lol!

Will let you know when its due to arrive (I have blackberry mwwahhhhh)

Hi and welcome!

welcome! i know what you mean about it being a pain to get to a cdc, i like this method much better! although i wish i could go get some of the cd products without buying packs eg water flavouring and mix a mousse x

Hi Berry, I was on CD and lost 3.5 stone but was a naughty girl and it went back on - I have switched to exante today, so good luck and lets see how well we do THIS time :-D

hi berryred, im new here too (as you will of seen on my other post!).
so nice to see so many lovely people offering so much support, i am such a weak willed sponge i know i am going ot need it :cry:lol

Back