• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello :)

S: 20st0lb C: 18st8lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(7.14%)
Thinking of starting slim fast on monday... whats it like? Tried lipotrim but was then in bed by day two, never felt so rubbish :( losing weight and being in a size 12-14 is what i really want the most and im hoping to achieve it no matter what... just wanted to say hello :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
hi kat, slim fast is great if you stick to it! you might feel a bit sluggish to start with but it wont wipe you off your feet as she shakes are filled with lots of goodness. ;)
look forward to you joining us all. we are a crazy supportive bunch of people. i blame the shakes for my crazyness :D

S: 12st10lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 2st0lb(15.73%)
Hi Kat and welcome
Ive been doing it 3 weeks and have lost 6lb have about 40 to go
im finding it quite easy , im hardly ever hungry and im eating much more healthily, more veg less ...bread and pasta
if you have any specific questions shout out , happy to help
Im actually using tesco shakes as its cheaper
Sally

kazzymc

Gold Member
S: 18st3lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 1st13.5lb(10.78%)
hiya welcome to the crazy mad world of slimfast,,, when u follow plan its a great way to lose weight,,,,,, if you like the booze its a bit harder to follow but life is one long party lol

S: 10st11.5lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.33%)
Hey, Welcome to the Slimfast forum. If you need any help with anything just lets us know and we'll do our best.