Hello ... :)

Lindseey

Hiya everyone ... :)

My name is Lindsey and I have recently started Slimming World (Yesterday!!) ... I am planning on following the extra easy plan as I am not too fond of meat ... I am aiming to loose at least a stone and a half (fingers crossed) I have had a quick flick through the books (didn't manage to stay for the meeting) but it seems to be really confusing :( ... any tips, reciepes, meal ideas would be really appreciated .. :) ... x

Hello and welcome to minis :)

you'd do really well in the sw section, theres always someone willing to help and put you on the right track.

good luck with sw

xoxo

hi ..ive been on S/W..extra easy is good as it allows u to have a normal social routine,just remember to pile the food on in 3 equal sections,3 meals and snack,1 H/E a and 1 H/E b..if u get hungry inbetween go for superfree..i tried all 3 but lost more with red as i do love my meat..most of all stay positive and if u dont like it go onto green or red,whats sooo good about S/W is u have 3 plans that u can try and c which one works for u..good luck :)

Hello, welcome to the boards!

SW is ace, it can be confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it's so easy! What is it that you're struggling with? If you want more responses you might want to post your questions up in the SW section of the forum, there are tons of people around to help you.

I know I had to read through the book several times before it made complete sense. Will you be going to any more meetings? Might be worth talking to the consultant.

If you're not a big fan of meat then maybe Green days would suit you more? This way you can have 2 healthy As and Bs :D Nomnom, more cereal bars!

Good luck with your weight loss, I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with sw.

heya and welcome!!
Good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Hey there Lindseey, firstly, well done on starting your weight loss journey! If you pop on over into the Slimming World section of the forum then everyone in there will only be too pleased to help you and answer any questions you may have. I know how confusing and daunting a new diet can be but hopefully with a bit of encouragement and help then you'll be set on the right track and understand what you're doing!!

Don't be a stranger, please get posting and make yourself known, don't be shy to ask questions, we're all here to help. Hopefully chat with you soon :) X

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck with SW!

Back