Hello

chocaslim

adores posting
:eek: Hi there, a quick browse through my history may give a clue why im sheepish Easter killed me what more can i say ive been to about three different diet plans since then and each one only lasting 48 hrs if that. I am so confused and struggling to stay in control of my food intake.
My consultant text me and encouraged me to go back to class this evening and sit in on the new members meeting so i'm going to do that i know ive gained about 5lbs if not more Ive got to do some thing and to stop browsing through the other diets would be a good start.
Anyway heres to 6pm this evening and hopefully i'l come away feeling motivated and more positive.:)

In know exactly how you feel, i have also dabbled with various diets recently, and re-joined SW last week 11lb heavier than when i joined at the end of last year. My first weigh in is tomorrow and i must admit after a few months of pretty excessive binge eating i do feel good to just being back on track. Best of luck to you :)

Hi all, well i went to class this evening and sat in the new members meeting and i'm glad i did i have gained 7lbs but hopefully it with come of soon.

Hello you! Welcome back! :hug99:

How about starting a diary hun?? I don't think you did that last time and it may help a little ... :)

Not been an angel myself lately and have made a promise to myself (and Befanwi ;)) to get back on the wagon this week so we can all do it together!

xx

Hi Ali, Thanks hun! feeling very positive today we can do this i am now back up to 10st 2lbs and need to be below 9st 7lbs by july 2nd i have a wedding to go to and want to fit into a pretty emerald dress i've seen. Im going to plan some meals today for the week.

Hi Ali, Thanks hun! feeling very positive today we can do this i am now back up to 10st 2lbs and need to be below 9st 7lbs by july 2nd i have a wedding to go to and want to fit into a pretty emerald dress i've seen. Im going to plan some meals today for the week.

It's good to have a target to aim for :)

Also, planning is the key - you can do it hun xx

Hey,

7lb will be off in no time at all so don't worry, you've done really well to go back it is quite daunting. Just treat this as the first time you have ever been on SW - write eveything down, read your book etc.

You will be great and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in that emerald dress for the wedding! xx

Hi clareel, thanks for your comment just been to tescos and stocked up on good food and been back and tried the dress on for a bit of insentive.

starting a diary today as well so im on the right track.:D

Every time I go back I am at least a stone heavier but I never seem to learn. This time I am going to try really hard to get to target and stay there. Not easy to go back so good luck with the journey this time round :)

Back