Hello

Chezzabell81

Hi guys after doing Ww and SW and Cal Counting I have been pondering Slim Fast just a quickie the snacks can u have anything at all as long as its 100 or under??

Wanting to kick start my weight loss again currently 10st 2 anyone been similar weight? Lowest I've been is 9.5 I also work out 3 - 4 times a week Zumba & Bokwa xx

yep u can have any snacks as long as they are 100 cals or under

Same here I have what ever snacks as long as there around 100 cals as I find buying there own can be more money :( lol xxc

Thanks so much for your reply off shopping today so need to make sure I am doing this correctly xx has anyone found they weigh more as the amount of liquid u have?? Or is that a stupid question?! X

Nope its not a stupid question, but nope i dont weigh more. You tend to go to the loo more though!

Thanks guys day 1 today it's gone ok to be fair felt a bit hungry mid afternoon but battled through did a gym sesh this morn has anyone been 10 stone and lost xx goal would be about 9.3/4 xxx

I'm not that slim bug my friends is 10 and has just done her first week on slim fast and has lost 4lb her first week :) witch I thought was great xxx

Really?? That's fab oh good glad someone is in same boat bit worried going to a retirement do on Fri at an Indian stressing what to get!! X

I think Chezzabell is doing WW now Gem................

Chezzabell81 said:
Thanks guys day 1 today it's gone ok to be fair felt a bit hungry mid afternoon but battled through did a gym sesh this morn has anyone been 10 stone and lost xx goal would be about 9.3/4 xxx

I was 9 12 and lost 5 - trying to get to between 8.10 and 9.2

Back