hello

Helcatt

I've just found our I'm pregnant, not sure how far along as have PCOS so cycles all over the place.

Anyway, what is the advice with regards to either still losing weight or at least keeping the gain under control later in pg?

I have been doing diet chef and have lost just over a stone, been having approx 1200 calories, should I stick with that for now? And increase as I go along? Can't be needing loads of calories this small

Congratulations Hun I started to calorie count 1200 then 1500 then 1700 then in last tri about 34 weeks 2300 I have gained 3.8 stone but I hold water and eaten the wrong foods I'm due to give birth Tuesday I'm hoping il loose it straight away x just eat healthy plenty fruit fibre water x

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I did sw until about twenty five weeks and then have calorie counted since then. Im 30 weeks tomorrow and have put on 13lb so far and I'm aiming to not go over two stone if I can but I know its harder in the last few weeks. Good luck, as long as you eat reasonable healthy and dont go to overboard with the treats you should be fine! x

Thank you.

I'm going to try and keep it under control, previously I have gained lots of weight when pregnant and I really don't want to have another 4 stone to shift next year. But equally, not going to be too strict.....

Hubby wants me to stop diet completely, but I need some level of control, I know how easily I can pile on the lbs

Back