Hello :)

vicky84

Hello everyone, I started Exante yesterday.

I have done LT before for a while so thought I would give exante a go to get down to my goal weight.

Hi Vicky,

I started Exante last Thursday. I've lost 7lbs from thurs to sun, but nothing since.

Struggling a bit tonight as everyone is out, but I'm NOT going to munch. That's what has got me to this state!

Keep in touch & it'll be a help to know I'm not alone. X

Hiya :) no don't give in you will regret it if you do! Well done on your loss so far.

Im not tempted at all, I was a bit naughty and weighed myself at I have lost 4lbs so far, I'm hoping to lose 10lbs in my first week. xx

Yay! I did my week one weigh in today and I've lost 9lbs!! I'm so chuffed. How are you doing? I have to admit I weigh myself every day. I know I shouldn't, but panic I'm not doing it right.

I have upped my water intake to nearly 4 litres and the weight started to shift again.

The weight loss does outweigh the desire to stuff myself. Feeding my son evening meals are hard, but once the weight is off, then I'll really appreciate sitting down and eating sensibly with him and not snacking. Exante does make you realise how little you can run on and I think I've got more energy than ever.x

Ah, we've been away for a long weekend with friends. I stuck to my bars, shakes & soup for all but two meals. It was just too much for me to do all 7 meals. Feels like a failure & weight is up 2lbs, BUT I skipped pizza night, lunch at the pub & a cooked breakfast, so I'm looking at the positives!

How is anyone else doing? X

Back