Hello

Sweetie_Jo

Hi everyone!

I'm currently doing a vlcd and I'm really missing food!

I was just after a bit of advice and info about the dukan diet. I successfully lost 7lbs in one week just eating pure protein.

On average, how much weight is lost per week?

Would appreciate any come backs.

Thanks
Jo

Hi Sweetie! I assume that 7lbs was your loss in the first week? I would say that with your starting weight the first few weeks may show bigger losses but eventually it'll even out to somewhere around 2lbs a week, a good safe rate. I, too, did a vlcd and lost a bunch of weight but it's just not doable long term and I gained more than half of it back within a few months of quitting. I highly recommend dukan, it's easy, the rules are clear and you're never hungry. Good luck!

ive done VLCD diet and lost a fair amount of weight but over the course of a couple of years and developing gall stones the weight went back on and more.

Dukan will give you a plan to follow and you will lose weight. You will learn to cook from scratch and your planning skills will be the most valuable and used the most to lose weight.

There are lots of inspirational stories and people on here who will give you support and motivate you to get to where you want to be. Good luck x

Back