Extra Easy Hello

SW Sally

Hello all

I joined SW a couple of weeks ago, second weigh in today. 3lbs gone. Very pleased. I want a slow and steady loss that I can then maintain. Change my eating habits for life instead of the yo yo dieting life I have lead for far far too long.

Really enjoying the Extra Easy plan. I have noticed more energy, brighter outlook, less indigestion, also skin better.

I like to have protein and fruit breakfast as keeps me full till lunch and gives me lots of energy so eggs and bacon plus my third superfree fruit. Or Tesco HL Sausages (1 syn each) and scrambled egg plus my superfree fruit. Or ham and eggs and superfree fruit.

Cooked lunch of lean meat/poultry/fish plus spuds and superfree veg. Couple syns of gravy.

Then tea of cold meat, fruit, free yogurt.

Nibbles in between are cherry toms, fruit, yogs etc. HeBs I enjoy Hi Fi bars and Alpen lights. Lots of sugar free drinks, tea, coffee with HeA milk.

Bought some Scan Bran in class today as I want to have a go at making a SB cake.

Hello and welcome xx

Hello! Sounds like you've got this down! Good luck and looking forward to seeing you around :) xxx

Hi Sally and a big welcome to you! Congrats on your 3lb loss too. Hopefully, we'll be hearing a lot from you at Minis. :)

Kathy

Back