Hello

Big Dave

Hi my name is Dave and am completely new to this forum. I am 21 and around 27 stone i have more or less struggled with my weight all my life, i have been on 1 or two diets but they fizzled out after a bit. i really want to put my foot down and shift my excess bagage :p. i look forward to conversing with you members of the forum on tips etc, in acheiving my weight loss.

Welcome Dave!!

Pull up a chair and look forward to watching you shrink

Mike

one of the problems i face is i cannot get any scales to go up to my weight! any suggestions?

ahh brilliant i can now keep track of my weight i will get a set tomorrow. thanks very much

how fast do you reply lol! youre like lightning:p

Hi dave, welcome to the forum! is there a diet youll be following in particular - or will you be just healthy eating? x

to be honest i havnt given it much thought on a specific diet. any magic diets out there? (be gentle) :)

To my knowledge, cambridge diet gets it off fast, but its monitered by the doctor, councellers etc and its a different cup of tea to weight watchers and slimming world. Ive don both and prefer weight watchers, but are good for different people. Its a case of try and see with diets!x

Total Food Replacement diets have quick losses (Cambridge, LighterLife, Lipotrim etc) although you need willpower of steel. Weight Watchers and Slimming World have slower losses but you can eat, or you could just up the exercise and cut down and calories as that seems to work for others too. xx

i dont like the sound of the first one (being poked and prodded lol) i would prefer to have a go myself with a bit of suppport along the way.

Why not try slimming world dave? men go too and youl find the ladies lovely and welcoming there - its based on red and green days, food has syns values and some food is free (eat as much as you want!)
Weight watchers is great as well and very differnt to slimming world, all food has a points value and your set a certain amount a day based on stats, men tend to have loads of points just being guys! I personally like it.

Hi and welcome.

Take your time deciding how you are going to lose the pounds. meanwhile you could start drinking plenty of water, cutting down on fats and sugars and reading some of the websites eg WW, SW or even tesco online for information. Let us know what you decide

irene xx

hi i think i am going to start on the weight watchers programme my sister has the disk with the points system on it.

Back