Hello!

moanz

Hi all, googled lipotrim & found you lovely people!!:p

I'm on day 2 of LT & going well..ish

I had an embarrassing car journey with a work-colleague today, (off on a training session) & had to go to the loo every 0.5 hr:eek:

I had a strange panic feeling that i was going to wet myself due to all the water! So am relieved its the wknd! Can stay in hopefully..

Please tell me your bladders adjusted to the extra fluid, i'm normally a bad drinker, ie i stick to copious amounts of coffee & not enough water..At least it'll be good for me hey..?

Anyway, i'm Simone, nice to have found you x

Nice to have you on board Simone...best of luck.

I still need to pee a lot but I think my bladder has adapted somehow. You'll get used to it and be a pro in no time!

Laura x

Welcome to you Simone, Nice to have you on board :p Good luck with you're Lipotrim journey..And we are here if you ever need to talk or ask some advice..(BIG HUGS) :):)

Hi all, googled lipotrim & found you lovely people!!:p

I'm on day 2 of LT & going well..ish

I had an embarrassing car journey with a work-colleague today, (off on a training session) & had to go to the loo every 0.5 hr:eek:

I had a strange panic feeling that i was going to wet myself due to all the water! So am relieved its the wknd! Can stay in hopefully..

Please tell me your bladders adjusted to the extra fluid, i'm normally a bad drinker, ie i stick to copious amounts of coffee & not enough water..At least it'll be good for me hey..?

Anyway, i'm Simone, nice to have found you x

Im on day 2 as well. I hope the trips to the loo calms down soon. I'll have to move my desk into the loo at work at this rate. Welcome to minimins, its keeping me going xxx

Thanks girls, yep i'm sure this forum'll be a life-saver...xx

I'm even 'worse' this evening, i'm going for England lol

oh just one more thing..How many pints does 4 litres equate to roughly?

around 8! a pint is 568mls i think! Ps WELCOME to the club :)

Hello SImone and welcome to the best diet going! Your bladder does adjust, I don't go nearly as much as I did in my first week and I drink nearly double what I was drinking back then!

x

:welcome: Good luck for your Lipotrim jounery - I am on day 5 and can say the toilet trips have just settled down to every hour but thats better than every 5 minutes i am tending to drink 3-4 lts with about 4 coffees and my shakes ...so a lot of fluid :D

the only down side i have found so far is i have bad breath :eek:... but it will be worth it xx

yes i suffered the first few days on LT, but not so bad now

H Simone

Welcome and good luck. I still pee for britain, sorry to say my bladder hasn't adapted - but then to be fair, it's never been great anyway!!

:) wellcome Simone, gud luck hun, this forum is great, everyone is lovely;) and very helpful and suportive. Yeah the bad breath has started with me this wk, no wonder no wants to talk to me..lol . No its not that bad but bad enough.lol its all worth it though x As for the constant toliet trips that has calmed down for me now, thank god x

Thanks for the replies x
Iefinately feeling less hungry today which is good. The toilet runs are still frequent but hey ho, it'll be worth it, my midriff feels marginally less sticky outy today lol!
My only prob today is trying not to feel queasy. My last shake made me feel like i had morning sickness again!!!

So all good..
i'm cleaning out my house this wknd, can't do much else, so making myself useful. So far 6 bin-bags for a car-boot (not sure when i'll get round to that) & many more bags of rubbish. Feeling lighter in my house if not on the scales yet!
Simone x

Back