Hello

Hi :D!,

I'm new to this site. Have followed the scottish slimmers pep plan since 2002 :). Done well with the plan lost 4stone 2lbs and reached target. My class then closed and found it difficult to get to my new class and with another addition to our family I put on 2stone 7lb :cry:.
Finding it really really hard to loose weight and get back to target.
Looking forward to getting some help and inspiration from you all.

Hello there! I'm using the pep plan too. I found it hard for a while to get back into the swing of things. I lost 31/2 stone before with Scottish slimmers and piled it all back on as well as another 4 stone. So here I am again. Are you still going to be following the same plan?
The site is realy informative and inspirational, have you had a look at the inspirational slide show? Some truely amazing weight loss on there.
I used to find it hard working my plan round the family but I started doing planned weeks and that really helps. Getting all the stuff in i need then working from that. So good to see a fellow Scottish slimmer. I'm finding writing a diary on here really helps too.
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Janey xx

Hi Janey2004,
Yes I'm still using the pep plan. Trying to go to class but not as regular as I should so thats not helping me!!
Not had a proper look aroung the site as it seams huge but will hopefully become familiar with it all soon.
Glad to find a fellow scottish slimmer, we can help keep each other on the right path ;).

Yeah its definately harder if you dont get to class. I kinda need that peer pressure lol. The weigh and go thing is handy when I've got the wee fella. If you have a look in the tutorials bit up on the blue bit its really handy for letting you know how the site works. When's your weigh in day? Mines is tomorrow. Where abouts are you if you dont mind me asking?

I can go to class on a thursday but it's a 5 mile drive into the class and I dont drive so have to get my hubby to drive me with the kids, all 4 of them and they complain about having to sit and wait in the car :cry:!!! It is a bad time as its a 5.30 class :(. I can go to weigh and go on a saturday morning at 11. Have tried that class and everyone is much happier, thank god !!!:clap:
I live way up north in the Shetland Isles. Very nice place but do have terrible weather, had a power cut on saturday night as we had force 11 gales!! Supposed to hae sleet and snow tomorrow :eek:.
Good luck for tomorrow let me know how you get on.;)

Hello there, Never been to the Shetlands. it looks really beatiful from what I've seen in books and on telly. God those gales must be scarey. Did you get the sleet and snow? We had a wee bit down here this morning when I was going to class. Was freezing!!!!
Just tucking in to a late lunch of that bean and pasta soup from the plan. Really nice and comforting on a cold day.
I lost 2lb today, so I'm a happy chappy about that.
what ages are your kids? I always admire anyone with more than one. When I had my wee guy I just kept asking my mum how the hell she did it with 5!!!!

Hi !!
Gales were not too bad, we did get sleet n snow so the kids were delighted. My children are age 14, 11, 10 and 4. Two girls and 2 boys so the perfect family !!! There a good bunch and keep me on my toes. What age is your little one ??

Hiya, You have got your hands full there!!!!!! My wee guy is 4 in Dec. He's my wee pal, although he definately has his moments. Wicked temper.........def doesn't get that from me or so I like to think. How are you getting on with the diet? I'm kinda having a day off today. Not going over checks or anything just not following whats on my weekly plan. I kinda need that sometimes. I can be too rigid with it.

Back