Hello!

Angekins

Just wanted to say Hi! I've ordered my first supply of Diet Chef meals. I went for the offer of five weeks, as I figured it might keep me going if I've already got the meals!!!!:confused: Hope the delivery comes through quickly so I stay motivated, had best go and clear out the cupboards in readiness!! Hope to hear from some of you, please let me know how you are all getting on, especially as Christmas and all it's temptations is just around the corner!!

Hi there, welcome :)
I love Diet Chef :D Have done so well on it compared to anything I have ever done before! The food is great and really filling.
Just to help you out, I have granola with 125ml of milk for breakfast, eg. Beef casserole with portions of broccolli,runner beans & carrot for lunch and then soup in the evening. Morning snack is either a NAKD bar or apple and afternoon snack is either NAKD bar or apple.
I only drink green or peppermint tea and water.
Please ignore my week 5 loss...time of the month is always a bad week for me because I bloat loads lol!
Good luck and keep posting, I started a diary and it really does help! xxx

Hi,

I just started today. Doesnt seem like too many newbies huh? I suppose people are waiting until after Christmas. Hope your food arrived!! Just gonna try this pea soup now lol

Back