1. warrior

warrior Member

this is my first time on LT and I am on day 5 now, have been reading your views and seeing trickers very encouraging.
    But yesterday I had such akilling headache i thought of quittting it, as i am not the right person.
    can anybody help me as I hav got a exam in 3 weeks times and i think i hav choosen wrong time???????
    when i initially started i thought there is always something, there wouldnt be right time,now i am struggling with craving and headache:cry:though i hav lost 4 pounds.
    hoping to get some help
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. delibelly

delibelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Are you drinking enough water? Are you still having your usual tea and coffee - you might be missing the caffine if not. The cravings will go - i promise you that.

If you have done 5 days already do not give up! Its the best diet i have ever tried
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.