Hello

rachee29

Just thought id say hello to you all my name is rachel i started on the 16th june and have lost a lb and a half under 9 stone have managed to stay on the wagon for the whole prog so far going to move to rtm at the end of this month which is a scary thought any advice gratefully recieved

Hi Rachel, I too am starting RTM at the end of Feb after abstaining for 6 months 100%, I have lost just over 5 stone, I agree it is very daunting but also I can't wait, my trips to the supermarket take longer now as I am planning on what to buy for my first week, chicken, chicken and probably more chicken. I do realise though that abstaining was the easy part and the hard journey is just starting. Keep in touch through the RTM post as it would be great to be in contact someone who is on the same part of the journey. Good Luck

Welcome ladies

and congratulations to you both for doing so well. I'm on week 5 of RTM. It takes a bit of getting used to, but you are right, it's so helpful talking to others who are already doing it.
I wish you both continued success.
Have you got any photos to post?

:welcome2:

Well done Rachael, to add pics you need to have 50 posts.

Welcome to the boards

Back