Hello!

hanloje

Silver Member
I'm going to try Alli, I'm mainly following WW but will adapt it to be more low fat instead of fitting in chocolate bars! obviously!!!

I'm a bit nervous about starting but think that the deterrant will be enough to keep me on the straight and narrow!

:):p:p would love to hear how everyone else is doing?

I'm going to try Alli, I'm mainly following WW but will adapt it to be more low fat instead of fitting in chocolate bars! obviously!!!

I'm a bit nervous about starting but think that the deterrant will be enough to keep me on the straight and narrow!

:):p:p would love to hear how everyone else is doing?

well I took the plunge and am on day 1 at the mo, keeping a log of all my fat and calorie intake so hopefully no side effects for me....;););)

hi im on day 2 and hav terrible cramps, but hav watcht fat intake ! feeling very bloated is there sum1 out ther in the early stages ?

I'm on day but did not have that at all...are you drinking plenty of water? I'm drinking about 2litres a day plus tea, coffee and eating lots of fruit and veg etc

Good luck shep and everyone else, hoping to join you in the next few days am switching to low fat before I start and take the plunge as their recommendations!

Well gals how you getting on today, I'm on day four and 3lbs down :D Very happy with this diet so far, I'm delighted I started it, still no side effects. I'd a full fat latte this morning by mistake didn't realise it wasn't low fat so was a bit nervous but all ok ;) Ok off to curves for me now - good luck girlies!

Back