Heloooo (I am newbie! :) )

Spoo82

Hi all,

New to this site and am seriously considering starting exante.....
I am currently at a BMI of 27 and what to get to BMI of 22.... I used to be fit and active before i fell ill (im much better now :) ) But have not been able to get the weight off since. I want the old me back and need a kick start to give me the motivation to do it ! Is thi what i need ?
Any advice or words of wisdom much apprecitated i really need to do this! Im sick of who i am now. x

182* start:(
181*,180*,179*,178*,177*,176*,175*,174,173,

Goal 151 ! :)

Hi

I am a newbie too (to exante, not minimins) so don't really have any words of wisdom as such. But I am on day 2 and finding it ok so far. I would say though that this site is excellent, a great source of information, support and advice. If you have a query or a down day there is always someone there to help.
I would say whatever diet you do, stick with minimins. I think you'll find it really helpful.

Is there anything that you wanted to know about exante in particular?

Good luck :)

Hi, I am on day 10 of exante and loving it! Hasnt been as bad as I thought at all - just stay positive, drink 4l water a day and you will be fine.

Good luck x

Hi Spoo, Im at day 8, so relative newbie! First time Ive done a vlcd so still bit apprehensive! Good luck if you choose exante. Let us know how you get on!

I am on day 3 and finding it better than I thought it would be - Good luck!

Thankyou for all the lovely comments Guys :) I will let you know as soon as I start... It wont be for 2 weeks as my parents are coming down and I dont want to freak them out so will wait until there gone :) But it doesnt stop me from not eating healthily!

Q: Do you not get hungry not eating anything ? or bored or just want to eat! ? Im a bit worried i will get hungry and then go munching for something i think i may box up all my food!! haha Good Luck all :)x

Hi Spoo
Those were exactly the things I worried about, but actually its not really a problem (well... most of the time!)
Once you've got through the first 3-5 days you go into ketosis (fat burning mode basically) which suppresses your appetite, so although I still get the odd random rumbly tum its nothing like as bad as I thought it would be. I tend to split my packs into 2 each so thats 6 meals a day... doesn't leave much time for thinking about other food! It helps that I enjoy the shakes so don't feel in the least bit deprived when I have them!
Good luck with Exante, if you can get into the zone and stick with it you'll be your old self in no time :)

Back