Cruise PV Help a newbie pls x

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Hopeful Daisy, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Hopeful Daisy

Hopeful Daisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.95%)
    Ok so Friday takes me to day one of cruise and I am dying for some veg. Does anyone have a list of what we are allowed? Also I see a few mentions of Philli light. Are we allowed that. Any hints and tips greatly appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi! You need to consult either the official site or the book for which veg you are allowed - basically, anything not sugary or starchy or fatty - the BIG NO-NO's are potatoes, sweetcorn, carrots (high in sugars) avocado (which is technically a fruit I believe anyway!) sweet potatoes, etc etc, what you CAN have are for example: peppers, mushrooms, green veg like cabbage, spring greens, leeks, onions, tomatoes (bizarre, seeing as a) they are a fruit and b) they are quite sugary! i have kept my tomato consumption low), cauli, broc, cucumber, lettuce.

Definitely have a read through before you get to Cruise - and remember, your Oatbran goes up to 2 tablespoons per day, your water needs to be up there and you need to alternate your PP and PV days.

Simples, right? :D lol!

4. robinhood

robinhood Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    This is the list of veg I had before I started Dukan (my friend told me about it, gave me a list of what she ate/was allowed). Carrot/beetroot to be used with care!

Tomato, cucumber, radish, spinach, asparagus, leek, green beans, cabbage - all, mushrooms, celery, fennel, salad leaves, chichory, kale, swiss chard, aubergines, courgettes, peppers, carrots and beetroot.

5. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Yeah we are allowed carrots as long as we "don't eat them with every meal" - the words of the doctor!

6. Hopeful Daisy

Hopeful Daisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.95%)
    Thanks for the info. I am dying for some veg. X

7. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Philli EXTRA lite is a tolerated ingredient (and restricted to 30g a day), so I'd advise you to save it for a day when you're desperate rather than using it at the beginning of your diet.

Could you update your User CP please (top of page, blue rectangle).

Good luck, and remember that this is a high PROTEIN diet, so protein should still figure highly in your PL day menus. Please also post your menus in the daily menu thread (in advance for the next day is a good idea when you're starting out so that someone could prevent your eating something ill advised!)
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.