Help and advice please :)

surfing_girl

so, the first thing you ladies should know is that I suffer from very, very bad headaches, the sort that leave me stranded in bed for five days, literally unable to move without nearly fainting. I'm having cranial osteopathic therapy and regular physiotherapy but they are definetely still a work in progress. Anyway, when I'm usually struck down by one, I take some co-codomal, some nytol and attempt to sleep it off.

So!
Yesterday, guess what I woke up with, the headache from hell! Far worse than any I had going into ketosis, the sort that feels like your heads going to implode. Oh how it was fun. I took some co-codomal, which was a bad move because then I felt really sick. Eventually I came to the conclusion that to take strong painkillers I need to have food in my stomach. My OH cooked me a chicken breast and some stirfry veg, was delic, took painkillers. Didnt feel sick, drank gallons of water and ta daah! ITS GONE!

Worried I might have affected ketosis though..

Opinions? And was it the best thing to do?

Love :) xxx

i got those keto sticks and its all good, still in ketosis, still going strong and still attempting to fight off those headaches :) thanks sweetie xx

Back