Extra Easy help and ideas :)

hiya,

i need :help2:!!

Next week is me and my fella's 2nd year anniversary and i just cant decide what to cook..... :confused:

the problem is im a very picky eater and dont like half the things he does lol

any ideas would be much appriecated :D:D

OOOps.......... i forgot to mention he's a vegeterian :)

OMG i do love slimming world chips but :cry:are oven is broke and cant get it fixed for a few weeks, so its microwave and hob cooking lol :D

well what do you like thats veggie?

I.e noodles, pasta, tofu, vegetarian sushi, potatoes, Quorn?

e.g Spring vegetable risotto
Spiced butternut squash risotto with crispy sage
Warm broad bean and mint salad
Vegetarian Gumbo
Mushroom Risotto/Barlotto (made with barley instead of rice?)
Vegetable curry?
Spicy bean burgers with buns and salad, and a lush dessert?

I have a recipe for "vietnamese-style Quorn salad with light lime dressing"

i been thinking of all the usual food we like,i just want something thats stands out and different :D

we wentg this resturant for ages because it did this goats cheese and red pepper burger for veggies and then it stopped completely, i was heart brokened yet i cant find a recipe anywhere or even similiar :cry:

Are there any Mutual likes? we need a bit more info on what you both do or dont like to give better ideas.

What about grilling rounds of Goats cheese, and topping with roasted red pepper then?
http://www.veggiebelly.com/2010/05/grilled-portobello-mushroom-sandwich-or-burger.html

Like this but with goats cheese instead of the cheese, or in place of the mushroom?

Personally, pre SW I LOVED big portabello mushrooms, dipped in egg, breadcrumbs and then fried. I suppose you could do it with fry light and then the oven, duno how frylight would work in the pan though/.

Last edited:
egg fried rice & veggie curry

thank you lexie dog :thankyou:
i think im going to try that :D

And nice and simple big dog but i hate curry :8855:lol

Ooooh, spread a bit of Pesto on the bun, that goes well with goats cheese and peppers

Some rocket too, nice and peppery.

Back