Help before i cave!!!!!

Gembritney

Silver Member
i am so on the verge of just eating!!! i feel lethargic and week and robotic like! i miss food. i only got myself back in ketosis on wednesay. Im having te3rrible trouble sleeping not getting to sleep till 5 am then sleeping right through till 4pm!!! I feel totally fed up. any words of wisdom much appreciated ladies xxx:cry::cry::cry:

Phone a friend, go for a walk, have a drink, paint your nails, try on some clothes... Anything to take your focus away from f**d!!

Maybe it's time to discuss moving to Lite with your LLC, than to finish. You have done so well it would be better to finish in style than to cave in and repeat all your anguish each time you lapse.

Why don't you read the remarkable letter you wrote to yourself to remember why you are doing this.

The end is in sight for you and that can be a scary place for some of us!!

Keep strong - don't give in to cravings - they do pass.

Kisses xx

Hey beautiful, I feel like a Gemstalker lol just posted in your dairy.

I totally agree with Han, maybe if you are feeling weak and such you need to move to Lite. Your body has been through so much losing the amount you have, it may slow down your losses, but then you always have consistently high losses so it wouldnt be too much of an issue for you, I dont think! The only advice to offer with Lite is it csn be harder than total from a knowing when to stop point of view, always follow the guidelines they give you for weights of food etc. Its a challenge, but definately one that will help you when you get back into the world of food!

Stay strong gorgeous, if you cave before speaking to your LLC make sure it is protein and salad! I am not telling you to do it, but if you really feel that weak you need to be careful hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ditto to the above advice. Thinking of you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i am so on the verge of just eating!!! i feel lethargic and week and robotic like! i miss food. i only got myself back in ketosis on wednesay. Im having te3rrible trouble sleeping not getting to sleep till 5 am then sleeping right through till 4pm!!! I feel totally fed up. any words of wisdom much appreciated ladies xxx:cry::cry::cry:

I don't have any words of wisdom for you - just look at your stats!

X

Back