HELP - COFFEE's (America)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lshafik, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. lshafik

lshafik Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    In america they have ground coffee that has a taste of hazlenut....what are the rules on drinking this? It's all my family drink.

Also, sugar free syrups for coffee...I used to have them all the time but I didn't know if it was allowed...it's like having sweetners but with a flavour of vanilla or hazlenut.

Thanks,

Leah
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    ooohhh sugar free syrups?! i dont know but sounds amazing, i love the starbucks syrups but theyre not sugar free so I have to avoid them, sob! I think you'd have to look at the ingredients and as long as it doesnt have any kind of acid as that can slow weight loss (cant remember what the acid is called) or sugar, I'm pretty sure you're ok! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.