HELP CREAM TEA

Kimmie32

I am having this for lunch and dont know how to calculate the syns!!!!
I am having a flexi day but would still like to guessdimate!!!

The Grand high tea​
£16.50

smoked salmon with cream cheese and
free-range egg mayonnaise sandwiches,
scones with jam and clotted cream,
handmade chocolate truffles, served with
a glass of champagne and tea or coffee*​

If Im honest I wouldnt even try and syn that - If your determined to have it then have it - forget it and go back to 10 syns a day for the rest of the week!

Mmm...sounds delicious.

You could probably allocate about 100 syns depending how much you eat!

I'm with jen on this - hard to estimate, so have it, ENJOY it, and then get back on track, maybe cut back on your syns a little bit each day to compensate.

WOW... I'm salivating!!!!

But i agree, it would be difficult to syn all that. so if you have it, start from scratch the next day, I'm thinking maybe drop down to 5 syns for the rest of the week.

oh my gosh that sounds YUMMY!! where are you eating? is it a special occasion? very jealous :jelous: - agree with the rest of the girls, flexi syn and just enjoy it as a treat, try and stick to between 5 and 10 syns a day for the rest of the week xx

I agree with the other girls, flexi syn it cut back slightly but not all the way for the rest of the week on your syns and enjoy yourself ! x

No special occasion just cheering my Mum up really. I plan on not eating the clotted cream to be honest or the home made truffles.
I will cut down to 5 syns then until weigh in on Monday. Use them wisely at the bbq on Sat... grrr
Thanks for your advice. I wont guesstimate and just enjoy it and carry on as normal.
So excited got an hour to go............:)

Back