Step 1 Sole Source HELP day 12 of CD and just eaten everything!

chelleandanaya

hi Ive never posted on here before so not entirely sure on what I am doing. I started the cambridge diet last Monday 7th Jan and lost 8lb in my first week which I was really chuffed about as I had been feeling discusting, sluggish and just generally fat!! I am on day 12 and my husband is out my daughter is in bed and ive just had a feast of anything i caould get my hands on, now I feel awful! I really need to focus and get back on track as my weigh in is on Mon!! HELP!

There is nothing you can do right now, so don't beat yourself up, put it behind you and get back on track tomorrow honey. x x

hi Ive never posted on here before so not entirely sure on what I am doing. I started the cambridge diet last Monday 7th Jan and lost 8lb in my first week which I was really chuffed about as I had been feeling discusting, sluggish and just generally fat!! I am on day 12 and my husband is out my daughter is in bed and ive just had a feast of anything i caould get my hands on, now I feel awful! I really need to focus and get back on track as my weigh in is on Mon!! HELP!

Well done for posting this speaks volumes to me that you want to get back on it!

I would suggest don't beat yourself up too much! Stop eating now and get back on it first thing tomorrow as a fresh day!

Read and comment on other people's posts and read some diaries these will motivate you! Also have a look at people's pictures as this is really motivating!

Good luck you can do this you have done 12 days! X

Thanks for the positive replies! i have got my shakes out ready for tomorrow, im trying not to beat myself up about eating EVERYTHING!! I cant stop thinking about the effect it is going to have on the scales! x

Back