Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help, falling off wagon

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Munchasaur, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Munchasaur

Munchasaur Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have just been to London for fantastic weekend. Seemed to do nothing but eat. Ever since I got back can't stop thinking about what I'm going to put in my mouth next - am feeling constantly hungry.

Help me get back on the wagon please....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Make a feast of free foods? SW chips, beans & egg or pasta, baked beans & cheese always satisfies me!

have plenty to drink too - you might be more thirsty than hungry?

4. Munchasaur

Munchasaur Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good idea - but am at work and am fed up with trying to top up with fruit - it's so unsatisfying. Might be thirsty - haven't drunk loads today so that could be the problem.

5. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah right, guess not much you can do from work! Do have a good few glasses of water and plan a huge fab syn free meal for this evening ;)

6. Munchasaur

Munchasaur Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Am off to check out the recipes then for some inspiration - reading about food might stop me thinking about it. The kids had chips last night from the chippy and I made myself a chip butty out of them - carb city!!!!

Haven't totally disgraced myself so not much damage done, supreme effort I think required to get back on the wagon. I think the problem was the break in routine - you never know, it might even kick start me again! Doing my best to make this positive!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.