Help, falling off wagon

Have just been to London for fantastic weekend. Seemed to do nothing but eat. Ever since I got back can't stop thinking about what I'm going to put in my mouth next - am feeling constantly hungry.

Help me get back on the wagon please....

Make a feast of free foods? SW chips, beans & egg or pasta, baked beans & cheese always satisfies me!

have plenty to drink too - you might be more thirsty than hungry?

Good idea - but am at work and am fed up with trying to top up with fruit - it's so unsatisfying. Might be thirsty - haven't drunk loads today so that could be the problem.

Ah right, guess not much you can do from work! Do have a good few glasses of water and plan a huge fab syn free meal for this evening ;)

Am off to check out the recipes then for some inspiration - reading about food might stop me thinking about it. The kids had chips last night from the chippy and I made myself a chip butty out of them - carb city!!!!

Haven't totally disgraced myself so not much damage done, supreme effort I think required to get back on the wagon. I think the problem was the break in routine - you never know, it might even kick start me again! Doing my best to make this positive!

Back