Help... family get together meal our dilemma

All I got was "A" was having shakes she got them from *** it didnt affect her social life she still went out for meals as a treat. No idea what "A" might of been using though.
By the time I left we had gone through the "I couldnt survive on shakes and a cup of soup, I need my tea" to "your doing it at the best time, B lost loads of weight and you know how old she is, she tried on some trousers and her skin looked horrible, all saggy and baggy, do it now bfore you loose elasticisity"
She did notice that I had already lost a bit cos my jeans are baggy. Lost 1stone before I started yesterday:D

Hi Zaracraft! Glad you're joining us... :)

Yeah, sorry your Mum didn't seem on board right away, but hopefully she'll come round - especially if she can see what amazing results you'll get in the next 6 weeks...

Brilliantly done on losing a stone already! You're obviously very determined... Hope you'll get more support from your family in the future, but good on you for sticking to your guns. There will always be people here for you on these forums too.

All the best, Marianne.

I'm home.... and ohhh the temptation!! My sister had a gorgeous spread there... and I had made all the desserts!! But you know what? All my sister was concerned about was whether I was OK about seeing everyone eating!! (She's a great sister :) ) The other special part was those I shared how LT is sooo working for me, said how amazing I looked and gave me lots of positive feedback. So... today is the end of Week 6 but because of the Bank Holiday I get weighed tomorrow morning.... just so relieved I made it through this weekend :)
PS. One thing I did learn from this is this: I realised that because I had decided to stay 100% BEFORE the temptation was there in front of me, I didnt have to keep re-making the choice when the time came... I knew what I was going to do before I got there. I came to realise that if you're very sure you want to be 100%, if you make the decision early, then the temptation dies a death :D

Well done!!! Thats brilliant!!! You did great and you should be super proud of yourself!!!

Thanks Deezer... you doing OK?? x

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy036:

Thanks Deezer... you doing OK?? x

I'm good hun!!! I'm glad to be back on the shakes today!!! How sad is that!!! Re-feeding next week for my holiay and then back on to get to target!!! *Hoping not to put too much on on holiday*

Hi i.m new to this (on day 4) but got to say it.s like a weight been lifted off my shoulders... I don.t have think about what to eat and i am really conscious of how much my bf snacks! I used to do that too, only problem is he is a personal trainer and works his off! Your all so inspiring, thank you :)

Thread moved from 100% forum due to food references

One thing I did learn from this is this: I realised that because I had decided to stay 100% BEFORE the temptation was there in front of me, I didnt have to keep re-making the choice when the time came... I knew what I was going to do before I got there. I came to realise that if you're very sure you want to be 100%, if you make the decision early, then the temptation dies a death :D

Oh, I'm so pleased for you - and what a brilliant realisation! Great advice to remember for the next (and every!) time temptation comes our way...
*hugs*
Marianne x

I'm home.... and ohhh the temptation!! My sister had a gorgeous spread there... and I had made all the desserts!! But you know what? All my sister was concerned about was whether I was OK about seeing everyone eating!! (She's a great sister :) ) The other special part was those I shared how LT is sooo working for me, said how amazing I looked and gave me lots of positive feedback. So... today is the end of Week 6 but because of the Bank Holiday I get weighed tomorrow morning.... just so relieved I made it through this weekend :)
PS. One thing I did learn from this is this: I realised that because I had decided to stay 100% BEFORE the temptation was there in front of me, I didnt have to keep re-making the choice when the time came... I knew what I was going to do before I got there. I came to realise that if you're very sure you want to be 100%, if you make the decision early, then the temptation dies a death :D

SUPER proud of you Linda! You've totally inspired me!

x S

I'm good hun!!! I'm glad to be back on the shakes today!!! How sad is that!!! Re-feeding next week for my holiay and then back on to get to target!!! *Hoping not to put too much on on holiday*

Well done on getting straight back in the saddle Deezer! You're an example to us! Am almost frightened of having to make food choices on Saturday night for the hen dinner! Hopefully will make the right ones ahhhhhh! Like you I'll be looking forward to getting straight back to TFR, makes life so simple now! And you're not sad in any way, shape or form! Just sensible and sensational xxx

S

What i did was have what i wanted.... if i wanted a bit of bread i had it... had a bit of sauce... and it killed the craving instantly.... i just had really small amounts....

Back