Help! Fibre supplement question

minxie

One day at a time!
The only big downside of CD for me is the horrid side effect of constipation:(:(

I've tried using fibre supplements such as Benefibre and Fibresure but not sure if they have helped or hindered me. I've considered trying the CD fibre powder - does anyone know if it's any better/different than the others? Any tips? Thanks:)

Hi, I made a thread about this topic recently. Someone recommended Senakot. It's worked fine for me.

Fibre 89 is a stool softener and will help keep things moving if taken every day but never take it if you are already constipated as it will only make things worse...best to have a clear out first...

Here is a thread with a very informative post by alipally CDC on it but if you do a search of the forum you will find plenty of other threads as it is a favourite topic:)

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/109476-i-dont-like-laxatives.html

Thanks girls, I'll have a look:)

I used fibersure but I have to take them with every pack 2 per day, and only in advance of getting constipation do they work, if you already have constipation you will need to take something like senokot and then use the fibersure or the CD version

Hope you get sorted soon, I nearly came off cd the first time I did it just because of this side effect, it was torture till I discovered the fibersure, and this time around I havent suffered at all because I took it from the beginning

i take 1-2 green tea tablets before i go to bed. that has always worked for me. :)

Back