help i am confused....

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
I noticed on my WI thread that Su had said my adding up was out by half a lb. So i though i would grab my card. I don't know why but decided to check the conversion. the scales said i was 98.15 kilo by my calculation that would make me 216lb or 15 stone 5lb!!! If thats right then i actually lost 5lb and not 2!!

Am i going mad??

I went through my card and the conversions were all messed up, some weeks I'd lost more that they said some weeks less.

The incorrect conversion made me refeed early. Ok only 2lb early but still, that meant that in my first refeed week although it read 1.5lb loss I actually lost 3 lbs

I was extremely pissed off, I had promised myself not to start refeed until I met my target and they messed that up for me, and Im slowly refeeding to monitor my losses carefully at each stage, and they have messed that up too...

My weight losses are correct, I have and will do all my own conversions from then and now on!!

It seems a lot more people than you think have chemists that can't convert even with a table infront of them! My advise just get in kilos and then do it yourself

Xx

I agree with Amanda get the Kg and convert yourself. This website works well

Kilograms to Stones (kg to stones) conversion calculator

The only calculation my pharmacy seems to be good at is collecting their £48:mad: anything else they do not seem to be able to read the conversion charts.

I noticed on my WI thread that Su had said my adding up was out by half a lb. So i though i would grab my card. I don't know why but decided to check the conversion. the scales said i was 98.15 kilo by my calculation that would make me 216lb or 15 stone 5lb!!! If thats right then i actually lost 5lb and not 2!!

Am i going mad??

Sorry Kerry - i never meant to confuse you hun x x x

Awww Su you didn't confuse me, I decided to check how I was out by half a lb and ended up confusing myself in the process!

I have noted it on my card and question the lady in the chemist on friday. i went through the whole card and some where right and some where wrong.

Back