HELP! I cannot get onto the SW website

kookiethekat

Hi all

I have tried to log in as usual this morning and uit is saying I need to re-register as my account is inactive (I use it every day)

When I try and re-register, it says my email address is already registered and to log in - but it won't let me :cry:

I need to fill in my food diary, does anyone know whats going on?

It's something to do with the switch to using a PIN number rather than a password. I think we're supposed to be getting our pin numbers in class but I haven't had mine and it won't let me in either :(

I don't have class till Wednesday - it looks like the whole world is supposed to WI on a Monday

I have joined using another email, as I needed a recipe from it, I will just write down my food till Weds

Hi there,
I am brand new to this forum...I have been reading everyone's brilliant advice & encouragement on this site for 3 weeks now & thought why not register...
I can't log in either...I am hoping it is do with the new PIN thing...as it doesn't even have a space for the group password to be entered. I have emailed my consultant Alison and update here with any news.

I have just tried to get in and just follow the prompts, where it asks for card number its on the front of your electronic card its 8 digits long.

You dont have to enter a pin there is an option to press a link telling them you want to log in using the group password (think this is temporary til you get the pin) it is in small black letters but it was there for me.

HTH

Hi Soccermom,
That's more like it...but I don't get the option to log in with a password it just says this:
It looks as though your LifelineOnline account is no longer active. This might be because we haven't seen you online for a while. Please re-register, using your PIN number and member card number. Due to our new way of registering, as long as you continue to attend your Slimming World group, your LifelineOnline account will remain active and free to access.

I log in nearly every day so I know that's not right!

Maybe I am being blind where is the link for logging in with group password???

Ah right that does not look right it definitely did not say that for me.

Sorry cant help then hope you get it sorted soon though.

I don't weigh in until Thur! I don't have a syn book so rely on the website for my syn values - this is very silly, why not wait until everyone has their pin BEFORE switching over!

Thanks Soccermom...after all that....it has now shown me the link to log in with password & all is fine....I would recommend to keep refreshing your browser and keep trying if you get issues.

Strange.. mine seems to be ok, but then I have the log on page saved to my favourites, rather than the home page.. maybe thats why it's letting me on as normal.

Back