Help im new to RC

Aimee.bates

:wave_cry:Hi everyone im new to this site , Started rc on monday weighed in at 11st7.5lbs (eek ) 5"7.5 . To be honest im struggling getting my head around it , i know the first two weeks are strict and im mindful of that , but struggling to grasp the basics , I know that everything should be >5% fat but surely theres more to it than that ? Portion sizes have been my downfall so i have the pots which are helping . I prefer simple meals and have been doing sweet potato instead of baked normal potato any help or advice would be great as im worried that not being able to get my head round it will make me give up !!x

Welcome to RC,Can I ask how much you are aiming to lose? looking at the info you have given (i'm assuming that the other figure is your height) you are just at the top end of the normal BMI range. Really as you have said portion pots and under 5% fat are the basics and sticking to your calorie allowance is the next bit. The first two weeks every meal plan is interchangeable within the 1200 cals.

Finding a form of exercise that you really enjoy is also a key.

Good luck and feel free to shout for help anytime

Jules

Are you already a

Hi there, I am in my 4th week of RC and am finding it a lot easier now (especially as the calories have gone up!)

I think in the first two weeks I did slip a bit, had chips a couple of times and snacked on crisps. I believe the basic premise of the different types of meals, is that everything is as low G.I as possible, which basically means that low G.I food fill you up for longer. So you eat less and need to snack less.

Hope it goes well for you!

Claire
xx

Back