Help......I'm starving and its only day 3!!!!

trhoney

Hi All,

Back to school today and I am starving. I didn't like my hot cappuchino shake this morning and couldn't stomach the 2nd half. :cry:
Note to self: only have shakes cold!!

I have to wait till at least 12 to have my soup. I have just made a coffee to hopefully stop the hunger pangs but the water is just not doing it!!!

Any advice is greatly welcome xx:wave_cry:

ok I don't know if I've posted this in the right place! I'm currently on slimming world diet but people on the CD seem to be having more of a positive experience I was hoping to switch! but the problem is I dont even know what the CD entails! any help pleaseee

Hey..
Just wanted to say HANG IN THERE!! My third day was my worst day I felt hungry, faint and thought I couldnt carry on . I took loads of water and took some neurofen and felt so much better.. Try to get out and go for a walk at lunchtime.. I only ever have my shakes cold too.

By the way it gets easier I promise you it does . Im nearly at the end of week 10 and have never given in !!

Good luck stay with it.. you can do it .. if your really want it!!! x

ok I don't know if I've posted this in the right place! I'm currently on slimming world diet but people on the CD seem to be having more of a positive experience I was hoping to switch! but the problem is I dont even know what the CD entails! any help pleaseee

Hey Stephie,
Your on the right part as your on the cambridge diet section but this post may not get noticed as its in the middle of someone elses..

I will try and help if not repost as a new post, and someone will be able to.

On the cd diet you have shakes, soups and bars and you can either do ss where you have 3 shakes or ss+ where you have 3 shakes and a light meal in the evening.

I suggest you repost again on the main CD section and others will be able to help you..

x

Thanks Curlywurly, I think I will go for a walk. I have sweets in my office too so I will go and lock them away in a cupboard. I just hope I have the will power to not have one on the way.

I soooo want this to work. I want to be strong.

Will post back in a while.

xx:wave_cry:

Right firstly forget the SWEETS!!!
Im at work today and the day after I started cd someone gave me a packet of sweets which I put in the bottom drawer.. Im now on week 10 and those sweets are still in the drawer.. well I havent checked unless someone else has got there hands on them!!

You can do it.. of course you can if you really want it you can do it!!

Go for a lovely walk the sun in shining and if you cant tell yourself you wont eat the sweets get them and chuck them in the bin..

Hang in there you can do it!!! x

Toni - hang on in there! I'm on day 6 and have been feeling pretty fabulous for the last couple of days. It will pass, you know it will. And, just imagine the fantastic reward at the end of your CD journey :hug99: xxx

Thanks Curly and Paula, I've done it. I resisted the urge, went off for a chat with someone and finished my coffee and am now having my soup. Yyyyuuuummmm:D

That was a sharp lesson to learn, never leave any of the breakfast especially so early on.

Thanks for your support. It got me through that rough bit. I'm still on 100% and intend to stay there for the duration.

:D:D:D:D xxxx

Paula, when is your WI? Mine is Friday - still have so long to wait!

xx

Well done you!! My WI is tonight, just a 6 day week this week lol. I'm sooo excited though:D You can do this, definitely, it's mind over matter! XX

I have my fingers crossed for you Paula. I'm sure you will have done really well as you have stuck to 100% all week.

I will check back tonight and see how you did.

My soup is all gone now, so I have to get back to doing some work.

Have a good day all.

xx

seriously.....just hang in there, I remember sitting in bed with my hubby CRYING that i loved sandwiches!!! You will not believe it because i didnt.....but it subsides and becomes quite easy really, i would say give it a week all told and you will be established and feel better about it.....especially when you see your weight loss!!!

Good luck. Make sure you have the full 3 shakes/soups a day. Drink lots of water. Get out in the fresh air for a walk whenever you can. Stay Strong. Give yourself the chance you deserve.

Well ladies, the day is nearly over and I have kept to it 100%.......so far!!!

I think I really struggled between breakfast and lunch today and I think it must have been either that I didn't get to finish my morning shake or that there is more time between breakfast and lunch, now I'm back at work.

But thankfully I feel absolutely fine now, and not at all tempted by the :airquote: food that is in the fridge.

I couldn't have got through it without all of your support today championing me throughout my dark moments ....:eek:

Thank you all for keeping me at 100% :thankyou:

xx

Back