HELP!!! I've just eaten :(

wowflooze

Day 19 and I've cheated!!! :cry:
I've had terrible cravings for the last few days and an hour ago I gave into what my stomach was saying. I've been 100% up to now. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed in myself cos I knew I was eventually going to eat somthing. I just had to get it out of my system and to honest my head feels a little clearer. All I've thought about lately is food.
I know I've done well, 25lbs lose in first 2 weeks. 3rd weigh in on Monday, only need to lose another 3lb to reach 2 stone lose.
I'm not giving up, back to 100% tomorrow.
Good luck to everyone on this journey. Complete respect to all of you who have been 100% for a while, it's certainly the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Its ok Claire just breathe. How did it make you feel when you ate? Was it everything you had built it up to be or only alright?

Blips can happen to the best of us but once you make tomorrow and the next day 100% FRD then it will be okay :)

Don't know what's wrong with me!!? I can't seem to stay focused. Felt awful last night after I'd eaten. I was so NOT worth it. Need to start again! 3rd weigh in tomorrow. :eek:

Hi
Don't beat your self up for a slip up...it happeneds to most of us at some point
Forget about it now start fresh and be strong
When u have cravings look at the mirror and ask your self a question ,, why am I doing this,, I did this today three times already and when I see the fat around my belly and the big legs it makes me strong and I have the power to continue but I do have moments like I can't stand it any more and just want to eat xxx

*hugs* Don't dwell on it, use it as a reason to motivate you to stay focused! You're doing great so far, you're so close to 2 stones off, that must feel like such an achievement!

Back